Dulcis

benjamin1990

This is Dulcis juice! It is pretty amazing.

Thanks for the people that got me the juice!

I really really needed the help.

Great review Ben!, That VT Dulcis sounds like it would be right up my ally, I love sweet flav tobaccos, Im real big on iVapes sweet caroline, is this like that but better? let me know! bcuz I want to buy some. (its about time I order something from the VT store) :wallbash: Just gotta wait on the fundage to get back to norm. :beer:

Hey ben, nice to see you in a review again, yay! I agree with your assessment that Dulcis is neither too sweet nor too tobacco-ie! It's just right!!! I'm so glad that 'someone' took care of you down there! Take care, I hope that RY4 arrived!!! :)

Great review Ben!, That VT Dulcis sounds like it would be right up my ally, I love sweet flav tobaccos, Im real big on iVapes sweet caroline, is this like that but better? let me know! bcuz I want to buy some. (its about time I order something from the VT store) :wallbash: Just gotta wait on the fundage to get back to norm. :beer:

i was not a big fan of sweet caroline. this is like an RY4 type of flavor.

Hey ben, nice to see you in a review again, yay! I agree with your assessment that Dulcis is neither too sweet nor too tobacco-ie! It's just right!!! I'm so glad that 'someone' took care of you down there! Take care, I hope that RY4 arrived!!! :)

the dulcis was what i was talking about. lol. because its and RY4 type. lol

the dulcis was what i was talking about. lol. because its and RY4 type. lol

lol back becuz yes I know that, but when you posted about your slow mail at college, I thought you were waiting on Health Cabin RY4...:)

In case anyone needed more reason to get Dulcis after the great video review, I received it and some DIY stuff on the same day. I have only poked at the DIY stuff but the bottle of Dulcis is gone. After a only a week. It has been my all day, every day liquid. I love it!

In case anyone needed more reason to get Dulcis after the great video review, I received it and some DIY stuff on the same day. I have only poked at the DIY stuff but the bottle of Dulcis is gone. After a only a week. It has been my all day, every day liquid. I love it!

yah this is my all day vape also! thanks for complementing my review also! thumbsup.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines