Janty Usa Closes

Christopher

For those of you that didn't know it looks like Janty has moved their operations out of the States into Europe. They are now dropping shipping products from Europe. Interesting...

http://usa.jantyworld.com/

So what does this mean for us? I just bought a Joye eGo XL. Isn't Janty the USA branch of Joye? Will US suppliers still be able to get Janty? Is there something up we need to know about? Can we still get Joye products easily?

Wow, I'm surprised at the Janty USA news. There was a fondness there because I ordered my first eGo from them :)! Perhaps they're thinking ahead?!?

I want to add that 3 packages of cartomizers flew from Cali to NYC in two days from the VT Store. Can you beat that? No, I don't believe so! :thumbup:

You're so right! So far, your store (Chris) has been the fastest out of all the ones I've ordered from and I've ordered from quite a few. VTstore rocks!! (when you're in stock lol. You do sell out too fast at times!!)

ha ha yea we're really working hard this month to try and get everything back in stock. Let's hope we don't have to always make this a habbit.

Not sure what to say about Janty. I heard they may be coming back to the states at a later date but for now they're running out of Europe.