Pif Wanted And Offers

owutaqt

I thought Dayvapes post was well within the intent of the thread. He really was offering to help, And he had a valid point-it helps to get to know each other a bit.

Pursha's response seemed to be a bit over the top.....

Dayvape--Personally, I thank you for offering to help. it really is what our forum is all about !!!

Before ppl assume that this thread was the only place i was contacted by him make sure you know the facts... :veryangry:

Sent Yesterday, 10:50 AM

That's funny you mention your eGo... because what I was thinking about giving you is 2 standard eGo batts, 1 Mega batt, a USB fast charger for the batts, various atomizers, and whatever else I find to throw in.

What do you think about something like this package? I mean, someone could honestly start vaping right away with nothing else to purchase right away.

By the way, just so you know... there was a guy on this forum who started up a discussion about how he was a soldier over in Iraq with a bunch of his "brothers",etc. Then he started sweet talking everyone and acted all upset about running out of supplies, etc.... to the point that a bunch of us honestly felt sorry for him and were totally ready to open ourselves up to him and give him a bunch of free crap!! Well, come to find out, the guy was a total FRAUD and was only there to collect a bunch of supplies at our expense. Luckily, we have a lot of smart people on this forum and they traced his IP address to FLORIDA instead of IRAQ and we were all warned in the nick of time. This is just one of many reasons that I'm reluctant to "help someone out" that is telling a really great story. I guess I will need to sleep on this and let you know.

His pm to you basically states the same thing I responded with. What makes you think we'd suddenly change our minds here.

If you are legitimately trying to help your friends then why are you so offended when there's nothing to be offended about?

I see a guy, a perfect and total stranger to you, offering a very nice starter setup. He may be slightly guarded, but that has been explained.

You can take this the wrong way if you want, but I feel you're up to no good. Any decent human being with half a lick of common sense would not be making an issue of the matter like this. Remember this YOU are the newcomer here and the first thing you did, rather than post an introductory post or anything else for that matter, was HOLD YOUR HAND OUT. God forbid someone be ready to fill it and then you spit on them?! Don't bother looking for sympathy.

I have good reason to use this ---> :veryangry::veryangry::veryangry:

Edited by noXious

WTF!!!! I'm just beside myself really... not going to get worked up about it, but just shocked that this is happening. Once again, BS is following right along side me... just like it's used to doing. I sent a PM because he asked to be contacted in that way. I did so offering WAY more than even necessary to get someone started vaping, and simply stated what had happened in the past and that it was of concern of mine, and I get this kind of response? I didn't really think that any of what I stated was out of line in the least. I'm actually quite glad that I have a cautious attitude about helping out strangers... otherwise I think I would have fallen victim to trickery once again. I need to stop thinking that all people are honest and good... because that is certainly not always the truth. CARRY ON. :sleeping:

By the way... I'm happy I can be of service bringing excitement to this forum! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE