Juiceyliquid.com

In a topic I started about a month ago about passing out business cards of suppliers out to help them with business I was contacted by MrsJaaxx from JuiceyLiquid.com letting me know she wanted to send me some BC's and with that she also sent me a sample, its called the JuicePak and its I think a execellent way to introduce newbs to DIY and vets to continue DIY, in the JuicePak it contains a bottle of 27ml flavorless e-liquid and your choice of flavoring, she sent me one of these and 3 liquid flavorings witch I am very thankful for, in the juicepak the flavs I have are Ameretto, Java, & Watermelon. Now I wasn't big on DIY before I got this but after trying this im pumped about DIYing, it has little droppers and viles to mix them up to test before putting into one of the 10ml bottles, I first tried the Ameretto and it was excellent, great tasting and v/production on all flavors, but the one I was most impressed with is the Watermelon, I had tried some others that were pink and it didnt taste good at all to me so I traded it, but with JuiceyLiquids Watermelon I was plesantly suprised, this was the best fruit flavor i've ever had, no lie, it tasted EXACTLY like a watermelon and the coolest part about it is that its a clear liquid watermelon, something i've never seen, they usually are pink, The way Mrs & MrJaaxx have set up their product to introduce DIY to newbs make it so easy for you to learn with mixing instructions, extra bottles, mixing viles with screw on tops its just a great way for veteran and newbs to get into or continue DIY with some great tasting, great vaping production liquids, If you know me you know I keep it real and OVERALL I give the JuicePak a 9 out of 10, I very highly recommend to order from them, their flavorings are just a tastebuds heaven!!! :thumbsup:

In a topic I started about a month ago about passing out business cards of suppliers out to help them with business I was contacted by MrsJaaxx from JuiceyLiquid.com letting me know she wanted to send me some BC's and with that she also sent me a sample, its called the JuicePak and its I think a execellent way to introduce newbs to DIY and vets to continue DIY, in the JuicePak it contains a bottle of 27ml flavorless e-liquid and your choice of flavoring, she sent me one of these and 3 liquid flavorings witch I am very thankful for, in the juicepak the flavs I have are Ameretto, Java, & Watermelon. Now I wasn't big on DIY before I got this but after trying this im pumped about DIYing, it has little droppers and viles to mix them up to test before putting into one of the 10ml bottles, I first tried the Ameretto and it was excellent, great tasting and v/production on all flavors, but the one I was most impressed with is the Watermelon, I had tried some others that were pink and it didnt taste good at all to me so I traded it, but with JuiceyLiquids Watermelon I was plesantly suprised, this was the best fruit flavor i've ever had, no lie, it tasted EXACTLY like a watermelon and the coolest part about it is that its a clear liquid watermelon, something i've never seen, they usually are pink, The way Mrs & MrJaaxx have set up their product to introduce DIY to newbs make it so easy for you to learn with mixing instructions, extra bottles, mixing viles with screw on tops its just a great way for veteran and newbs to get into or continue DIY with some great tasting, great vaping production liquids, If you know me you know I keep it real and OVERALL I give the JuicePak a 9 out of 10, I very highly recommend to order from them, their flavorings are just a tastebuds heaven!!! :thumbsup:

EDIT: on original post, its **JUICYLIQUID.COM** not juiceyliquid, misspell :wallbash: