What's your flavor?

Sparky

When I bought my PeeWee from puresmoker.com I also bought the variety pack of Cash juice. All of them were OK but I can't seem to pin down a favorite? I did just buy a signal order of the Cash Coffee, and Vanilla and although I like them they I can't say they are my favorite. I haven't had a chance to try any of Johnson Creeks juices yet but was curious what everyone's favorite is....

Oh yea....I know I know....Cola is GREAT... at least a lot of people think so..but it was WAY down on my list...

Thanks,

-Trey smile_32.png

I'd have to say that Cola is by far my favorite with Riskee coming up next. Wooooaaaa what? Yea I know I said I hated Riskee BUT I got some fresh atomizers and it's actually pretty good.

I also love the Peach Cobbler from JC. To be honest it's hard to pin down a flavor if your mixing them in the same atomizer, eventually it will start to taste a little weird. You should order at least 2 more atomizers and then taste test a little more. You wouldn't put coke in a glass after you've just had milk would you? grimace_32.png

I have tried:

CashCola, has a hint of the cola essense. I like it

Riskee, kinda a caramel flavor which is basically a burnt sugar, like it

just got:

Cash ELiquid "True Menthol" and WOW do I love it. love_32.pngfaint_32.pngkolobok_smile.gif Tastes like DoubleMint gum. Kinda like smokin' a Kool, or Newport; really nice throat hit Truly a menthol, not like what comes with starter kits. I also notice that I get an incredible amount of vapor. Not sure if it is the juice or if I finally figured out how to vape the hell kolobok_twisted.gif out of this thing. Currently using the PeeWee from puresmoker.

I may order a bottle of Menthol and try it out, I heard that most of the menthols really don't taste anything like a Menthol cig.

Has anyone tried the Banana yet?

no i have not tried banana. But if you order the menthol be sure to get the "cash liquid" = True Menthol. I am blown away with the menthol taste kolobok_lol.gif . Even my buddies can smell the mint in the vapor. I did order a few pre-filled carts to have some spares to refill but the menthol is almost non existence. I just thought I would try to refill my own and decided to try puresmoker cash juice menthol, i had no idea it would be this good. At this point I really don't care if I try any other flavor as this may very well be the end of my experimenting with flavors cuz this is the King of Menthol kolobok_mrgreen.gif . ooohwee it's good!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...