Question For A Friend

I have a friend who wants to get an e-cig but she is afraid to use anything manufactured in China. She has a weird thing about China. This is what she said:

I don't really care if it looks like a real cig (better off if it doesn't). I have to go sit in my car if I want a smoke at work now. Battery life is a good thing, since I am at work for 9 hours most days without a break. My main concern is the manufacturing, I would really rather not using something from China. I just don't trust their manufacturing processes. Wouldn't be surprised to find out there's radiation leaking from their batteries~

She needs a reliable model that doesn't take a whole lot of fiddling with.. I just don't know what to recommend.. I have not heard of atomizers made anywhere but China. I know the GG is made in Greece but it is really expensive and if it breaks it's a whole headache.

She had ordered a kit from the company that is between green and indigo on the rainbow, and I felt horrible but I had to tell her what a bad rep they have on the forums. She said that they were manufactured completely in America? Anyway, she canceled that order and is back to the drawing board.

HELP!

I haven't heard of anything. The only one I've heard of is really just assembled in the USA, but all the parts are made in China. I'm sure we'd all be interested in a real USA made ecig.

I'd honestly tell her to stop worrying about China and get an eGo. She's probably bothered about the lead scare that happened with children's toys a few years back. You can pick up a lead testing kit from Amazon if you want. That should make her feel better.

I would remind her that most of her cigarettes are not made here in the states. I'd also be more worried about what's in her cigarette than what's shipped from China. It's funny how health conscious a smoker becomes when they talk about leaving analogs lol

Thanks, guys. I have linked her to this post so that she can see any suggestions. She is a dear friend and has tried to quit with e-cigs one time before, but it was at a very stressful time to try to be quitting, so I have high hopes that this time will be the charm!

just about everything, even "made in usa" is contracted to the asian area, then assembled here in the states. like american cars, lol.

i can build a mod with the case being USA made, BUT, batterie(s), buttons, electronics, threads, or atty/carto will be import.

that's about as close as you're going to get.