Differences Between Different Nic Strengths

Marleen

I experienced the strangest thing while trying out different nic strengths. Here's what I did: I started off vaping 24 and got a pretty decent TH and then thought I would try one at 36 instead. Vaped that for a while and then thought it felt too strong for my liking then I went back to 24. Then I noticed I could barely feel a TH at all! What happened? This is very strange to me. I don't know if I got used to the higher nic level or what! Did it do something to my throat? I have no clue. Has anyone else out there experienced this?? If so, what causes this to happen? Yes! I know this sounds very odd but I needed to ask.

Stepping down seems to have that effect. Im down to 16 now. Variable voltage helps me to compensate. Love the Joker

This has been quite a learning experience for me. I'm going to look into the Joker. I don't know anything about variable voltage but I'm going to google this and read about it. Thanks.

For me it's different. I have 24mg and 36mg. I prefer 36mg. Not for the TH, which is about the same for me at those two nic levels, but more importantly for the nic buzz. I don't get any at 24mg or under. So I find I have to vape a whole lot more and do not really ever satisfy my cravings. I do get satisfied at 36mg and quickly too, so I actually vape less. It was similar for me with analogs too! I needed full flavor, lights actually caused me to smoke more often.

I would like to see myself eventually lowing my nic level, but honestly do not see that happening at least any time soon. For me it's all about the nic high, it soothes me, calms me, and satisfies my tobacco cravings fully.

One thing that has always helped me with throat hit was adding just a bit of menthol to all my flavors. By adding just a few drops--it seems to enhance the flavor and add to the throat hit. It really helps with the 0 nic. For me Throat hit is the most important part of vaping--if I can get the throat hit, Nicotine is very secondary.

I was never a menthol smoker--adding just a little adds to the TH without tasting like menthol.

One thing that has always helped me with throat hit was adding just a bit of menthol to all my flavors. By adding just a few drops--it seems to enhance the flavor and add to the throat hit. It really helps with the 0 nic. For me Throat hit is the most important part of vaping--if I can get the throat hit, Nicotine is very secondary.

I was never a menthol smoker--adding just a little adds to the TH without tasting like menthol.

That's a great idea! Where do you purchase your menthol liquid at? I know there are so my companies selling it. Also how many drops of this would I add to a cart of flavor? Or if I want to direct drip instead, how many drops would I need to put into a 5ml bottle?

VT Mentha is really good. I also use flavourart menthol flavoring(very concentrated) from freedom smoke usa or DV (from TW) menthol concentrate.

for me--

VT Menta I add about 5-8 drops to a 5ml bottle of liquid--really depends on taste. I would probably start with 3-4 and add a drop at a time until you get the right strength.

Flavour art--3 drops/5ml

DV- 1 drop to 5ml

With menthol its best to start small and add. too much and it overpowers the flavor you are trying to enhance.

A little goes a very long way.

I find the VT Mentha is a more subtle addition and works best with most flavors. The Flavourart and DV are easier to add too much as they are much more concentrated.

I really do add at least a little to all of my liquids