The First 24 Hours

Murano22s

So I can officially say I have gone through my first 24 hours of only vaping, and so far sooooooo good. I came home today and my fiance already said she can't smell smoke on me. I purchased my Joye Ego and a bunch of 10ml bottles to find the flavors I like. So far I have used Cola and orange. They are ok, not as strong as I would like, but hey they are doing the job. Here are some things I have noticed; I get cravings for an analog usually during my normal light up times like getting out of work, waking up, and bed time, the ego helps a lot with these but I find myself using it more often than analogs. But it really helps with the cravings, and a few puffs last me about 45 minutes compared to an hour for an analog. One thing I can officially say is thank you all for pointing me to the ego, 24 hours still running on the charge from shipping without a problem.

Yes you will find that you vape more at first I think that is normal and OK! Some ppl always vape more than they smoke, and I think you get less nicotine in your system but that is only my opinion.

I also think it enters more slowly, not like a quick hit from an analog.

I think those two flavors would have been on the bottom of MY list, but that is just me. Did you get any kind of a tobacco flavor? That may help more.

You have to just do it vape by vape day by day and if you fall off then you just go back next time.

Just remember every cigarette you don't smoke and you choose the alternative of a VAPE is good.

One step at a time. Just enjoy for now! :thumbsup:

So I can officially say I have gone through my first 24 hours of only vaping, and so far sooooooo good. I came home today and my fiance already said she can't smell smoke on me. I purchased my Joye Ego and a bunch of 10ml bottles to find the flavors I like. So far I have used Cola and orange. They are ok, not as strong as I would like, but hey they are doing the job. Here are some things I have noticed; I get cravings for an analog usually during my normal light up times like getting out of work, waking up, and bed time, the ego helps a lot with these but I find myself using it more often than analogs. But it really helps with the cravings, and a few puffs last me about 45 minutes compared to an hour for an analog. One thing I can officially say is thank you all for pointing me to the ego, 24 hours still running on the charge from shipping without a problem.

Excellent - and if you do have one that's okay as well. I have to agree not sure I would have gone with those flavors. Maybe try some traditional and dulcis from the VT store?

Congrats on being an ex-smoker! Don't worry about those 4 hangeronners. That's pretty common. There's something about those 4 that are really insitlled into our habit/psyche. But once we tough it once, it becomes easy! (for the avg). Best of luck to you!

I am just trying all different flavors to see what I like, and since I like the taste of cola, but really try and not drink too much of it I figured why not. The orange is bland and no good, the watermelon yum yum the others I haven't really tried. I am sure I am not going back to analogs, this is because I am the cheapest person you will meet and I refuse to go to a store If I do not need anything and since I have an alternative I do not need a pack of cigs. I may put extra stress on my body through the tough phases, but really not enough to kill me so I don't need them. I am going to order more liquids but not until these are done, again I am a cheapo and do not like to waste anything, plus really how good did a cig taste, the first one sucked but it made me look "cool" so I kept with it, I can deal with an orange for a few weeks until its gone.

Congrats thumbsup.gif

Watermelon is one of my favorites. you can even try to blend some of the watermelon and orange and see if it helps the orange flavor......

I still vape more frequently than I smoke--but have figured out my nicotine intake, and its no more than when I was smoking. I vape a bit at a time vs smoking a whole cigarette.

I have trigger times too. I just remember how many days since I smoked and forge ahead. I do vape more than I smoked but it's easing back now. Can't decide if it's true need or security. I do really like the flavors though and I catch myself taking a hit just for the taste! :thumbsup: