Almost Oct. 1

Almost Oct. 1! Wordup will be up and shipping tomorrow which means my eGo will be leaving MA and winging it's merry way to IL to live out it's beautiful red life in it's forever home:) Hubby is about to drive me nuts using my 510, love him like my next breath but geeze. Now he can have his own 510 and I will have the eGo with a 510 back-up. I also ordered the jumbo atty and carts, I should have ordered more Rum and Coke now am down to 1-2mLs. I can't get enough of it! Next order with be 1300 mah 510 batt and RUM and COKE juice! Maybe pack of 510 cartos for hubby and back up. He is a hand amputee and it's harder for him to play with several small parts. I figure I can fill carto for him and he can do the rest. Now to explain my purchase to him, hummm oh yeah the $400+ I saved on analogs:)

Yeah, when I told my friend I bought a new E cig yesterday he was like WHY YOU ARENT SAVING ANY MONEY DOING THIS BLAH BLAH

It's not about saving money. It's about saving my life plain and simple. If I could spend 4 times the amount I did on cigarettes and not be killing myself then I am happy with it(although I haven't). I am pretty much at even now.

You will love that ego...even though I love my higher voltage devices I always make sure to have my ego with me as well :)

Yeah $60 a week was a bit much on analogs, but more importantly I do feel better. I'm a nurse so yeah I did know better, yeah I intubated COPDers who could not give up that smoke. The patch doesn't address the habit. He thought I was goofy trying this now I have to fight him off my stuff. Gave him my old Blu which he is now quite disgusted with, I do like their attys though can't figure that out and they work with 510 so I'm building a stash just in case. That's my other defense stock up cause you never know. I have even compiled a list of friends who live in neighboring states just in case IL bans ecigs. He'll be cool though, he is the one prowling around looking for a charged battery. Thanks for the support of my choice. This site is so supportive I love it! This is rambling so it's my bedtime, work tomorrow then the week-end, wonder if Jeff can deliver in warp speed? LOL

backups, backups, backups !!!! I love my red Ego. Work is currently helping to support my vaping habit.....almost time to do some more shopping. I love getting lovely packages !!! It never gets old.

I feel bad for patients that are dying (literally) to have a smoke. 12 hours shifts and vaping are perfect companions !!

:thumbsup: You've chosen well m'dear in both device and vendor. :)

I ordered last night another Mega Atty (I really like these!) and noticed that he carries a MEGA (jumbo) DRIP TIP!!!! So, naturally, I bought two of those two. Those are the first I've seen on the market so far. Can't wait to try them.

It's been 10 months? wow, since I've switched to vaping and I STILL jump up and down with joy waiting for pkgs, hearing newbies get their first pv, reading a new trick/tip or product to try.

With analogs, it was the excitement of a new cool bic lighter that had to wait til "next" payday. :rolleyes:

I feel so much better both physically and about myself! I feel very good about Jeff as a vendor, he is great. Now I'm worried about them with the big storm barreling up the East Coast, I hope they are OK. All the other VT East Coasters too! Stay safe!

I feel so much better both physically and about myself! I feel very good about Jeff as a vendor, he is great. Now I'm worried about them with the big storm barreling up the East Coast, I hope they are OK. All the other VT East Coasters too! Stay safe!

And thank you Uma and Kitsune and everyone else who have been so welcoming to me! I feel very at home here!

backups, backups, backups !!!! I love my red Ego. Work is currently helping to support my vaping habit.....almost time to do some more shopping. I love getting lovely packages !!! It never gets old.

I feel bad for patients that are dying (literally) to have a smoke. 12 hours shifts and vaping are perfect companions !!

I miss those 3 day weeks but not the 12 hour shifts! I was lucky I could run out under the ambulance bay for a quick smoke. One of our ER docs used to come outside and have a little fit nagging me to come in and do some little something. Finally I snapped and asked why he could not let me have my break in peace. He said, because I love you sis and I can't watch you kill yourself. I miss them all but I have holidays and week-ends off now, day shift, great co-workers, and wonderful docs to work with, not that my ER docs weren't great I loved them but it's a different world and I'm cool with it. And our campus is now completely smoke-free so no more quickies waiting for the D&Ds(drunk and disorderly) or bracing yourself for big traumas or full arrests. Ironic that we would smoke while waiting for someone who analogs probably killed. Sick actually.