My Buzz Is Here!

So tempted to skip class right now. Waiting for me at my girlfriends house is a beautiful new variable volt purple buzz w/ 2 cr123a(3.7 880mah)and a multi meter adapter. I am getting a really big exam back today, we are going over it, and that's about it. I could wait until next Tuesday to find out what I got but I studied my *** off and need to know.

Oh man...this is sooooo hard. I want to just run back and vape some cartos at 5 volts SO BAD but I have class. After class is done I have a doctors appointment and I MIGHT have time to run back and grab it but I would be cutting it close.

I'M TO EXCITED AND HAVE TO MUCH COFFEE IN ME!

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

So tempted to skip class right now. Waiting for me at my girlfriends house is a beautiful new variable volt purple buzz w/ 2 cr123a(3.7 880mah)and a multi meter adapter. I am getting a really big exam back today, we are going over it, and that's about it. I could wait until next Tuesday to find out what I got but I studied my *** off and need to know.

Oh man...this is sooooo hard. I want to just run back and vape some cartos at 5 volts SO BAD but I have class. After class is done I have a doctors appointment and I MIGHT have time to run back and grab it but I would be cutting it close.

I'M TO EXCITED AND HAVE TO MUCH COFFEE IN ME!

LMAO!!!

Too funny. I feel your pain :)

Let us know how you made out later!

(thinking of the Tom Petty song: "waiting is the hardest part..")

I highly recommend you try the cartos at 4.5 volts... doesn't get much better. :thumbsup:

I KNOW!!! lol...and actually that is about what I am vaping it at(champion vaping!). It comes out of the box at 4.5 and I adjusted it up a little but kept note of how many turns. I am def within .1 volts of 4.5. Higher voltage carto vaping is sooooooo nice.

So I compromised. I went in, saw my test score(B!), took all my notes and left 45 minutes early. I told him I had a doctors appointment(which wasn't technically lying :) ).

So I am here with my buzz right now. I saved $30 getting the blemished one + used the 7.5% discount code and I must say, I am IMPRESSED. The blemish on it is seriously the tiniest little scratch right over the button. I looked it over for 5 minutes before I could find it and unless you look at it really hard in the light you can't even see it.

The finish on it is awesome. I ordered purple with my fingers crossed that it was a darker purple and I got exactly that. It looks beautiful...dark purple finish with copper end caps.

I will do a review of it tomorrow after i get a chance to play with it for a little today :)

I am sooooooo happy right now! :thumbsup:

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

LMAO, I had the same anticipation. The mailbox is about 100 ft from my house, I stopped when I was driving through, busted open the package, inserted batteries and added atomizer and then drove the final 100 ft in regulated voltage bliss.

ROFL! Sorry about the mess Nana! :D But, sad to say, it will be messy with drool for quite awhile yet. Still stocking up on attys and other little things for what i do have. But I'll get one yet!! I'm getting there.

Excellent! I don't ever see myself buying another atty after using cartos with mine! :thumbsup:

Yeah dude...this thing kills cartos. I just filled one up with some Killa Vanilla and had it WAY to high when I was using an atty. Turned the screw a full rotation and it got better, turned it down more and a little better, I got 4.5 turns down(I had it jacked pretty high)and it was perfect. It's so cool being able to tune in the perfect voltage for you flavor with this thing. I got my strawberry cheesecake tasting perfect, this killa vanilla is better than I have ever had it, my bobas bounty...well I can't even comment on that for fear of my head exploding.

I love my Buzz.

ROFL! Sorry about the mess Nana! :D But, sad to say, it will be messy with drool for quite awhile yet. Still stocking up on attys and other little things for what i do have. But I'll get one yet!! I'm getting there.

LOL - I couldn't help myself, Uma. Don't worry about the mess. I'm used to dealing with big dog drool, so your drool is no problem. Besides, I think everyone here has done a little drooling for a unit or two or ten. LOL The buzz sounds like an awesome unit and since you can get it in purple, I think it would be the perfect device for you. :thumbsup:

LOL - I couldn't help myself, Uma. Don't worry about the mess. I'm used to dealing with big dog drool, so your drool is no problem. Besides, I think everyone here has done a little drooling for a unit or two or ten. LOL The buzz sounds like an awesome unit and since you can get it in purple, I think it would be the perfect device for you. :thumbsup:

You're so good to me!! I'm going to read to my hubs what you just said and demand my right to own purple! :)

You're so good to me!! I'm going to read to my hubs what you just said and demand my right to own purple! :)

I certainly hope it works for you. You do deserve it and you do have the right to own it. Well, in my opinion...if that counts for anything. :whistle:

I've got my eye on a new unit right now. Luckily my birthday is coming up very soon and I can always request it as a birthday present. :innocent:

ooooOOooooo Happy upcoming Birthday Nana!! Are you getting Buzzed??? I can't use the Bday anymore this year... it came and went, without a new PV, BUT I did get a Laptop!!!! Another big wowzer on the list.

Dang, I think we took over the thread. :( Sorry OP! Just really happy for you and the happiness makes me want to ramble on about the one I might eventually get too. My apologies.

Thanks Uma. No, the Buzz isn't what I'm thinking about - even though all the reports so far are really good about it.

And yeah, we did kind of take over this thread. We can stop for now. But as soon as you get your purple Buzz we'll start a new one. Okay?