Interesting Article

Uma

(please feel free to delete if this has already been discussed).

Just found this on google while searching for FDA court cases + electronic cigarettes. Apparantly, (if I've understood it right), even the Snus and other types of less harmful than analogs types of nicotine alternatives can't claim that they are less harmful than analogs either. They mention the ecig in the article. What are your thoughts? http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/09/28/1359688/firm-makes-itself-test-case-for.html

Right back to the same stuff, them making decision for US about what we as ADULTS in the USA can do. Makes me mad! :veryangry:

But this is what most Americans wanted when they voted for Obama, a nanny state.

Any REAL change will not come from a Democrat or Republican.

The Food and Drug Administration has warned three companies that market mouth-rinse products to stop making unsupported claims that they remove plaque and promote healthy gums.

The letters are the latest in a stream of warnings issued to food and drug producers by the FDA and the Federal Trade Commission since President Obama took office dealing with unsubstantiated health benefits on labels and in advertising. source

Enjoying the change yet? :)

Edited by Jkimbo

But this is what most Americans wanted when they voted for Obama, a nanny state.

Any REAL change will not come from a Democrat or Republican.

Enjoying the change yet? :)

LIBERTARIAN is the route I've gone in 04 and 08, "nanny state" your right, thats exactly what we've become and it really saddens me as an American. WTF is wrong!!! grrrrrrrrr!!!