Need Janty Dura C Carts Help Me Please!

audcheez

HELLO!! MY NAME IS AUD, AND I AM TOTALLY OUT OF CARTS FOR MY JANTY DURA-C! I DON'T WANT 2 GET THEM AT JANTY USA IF I CAN HELP IT. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THE DURA -C WORKS WITH THE DRY CARTS, AND IF SO, HOW DO I KNOW WHICH ONES TO BUY AND FROM WHERE? aNY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I ALSO HAVE THE E-CIG, WHICH I HAPPEN TO LIKE FOR THE PULL, BUT THE CARTS ARE TINY!! I MAY BUY A NEW ONE. aNY SUGGESTIONS AS FAR AS THE PULL? WHO CARES HOW MUCH VAPOR COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH? SERIOUSLY, I DON'T GET THE EXCITEMENT THERE AT ALL. LOL.

SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE PITY ON ME!! I AM ALL OUT OF CARTS!!!! THANKS A MILLION!!!

AUD

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT : AUDCHEEZ@YAHOO.COM

Hey Aud.

The carts on the Dura C are the same as the joye 510, in fact they are joye 510s with their name branded on them. Using dry carts means that you have to fill them with your own liquid, something you should be doing any way. If you have questions about that ask away!

Using carts and throwing them away is like throwing money away. You can top them off when they start to dry for a fraction of the price.

You can order both online from several suppliers. Look in the certified supplier list here for the joye 510. They will take care of you.

And most of us care how much vapor comes out. Its the way you judge a good one!

Good luck!

Arno

HELLO!! MY NAME IS AUD, AND I AM TOTALLY OUT OF CARTS FOR MY JANTY DURA-C! I DON'T WANT 2 GET THEM AT JANTY USA IF I CAN HELP IT. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THE DURA -C WORKS WITH THE DRY CARTS, AND IF SO, HOW DO I KNOW WHICH ONES TO BUY AND FROM WHERE? aNY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I ALSO HAVE THE E-CIG, WHICH I HAPPEN TO LIKE FOR THE PULL, BUT THE CARTS ARE TINY!! I MAY BUY A NEW ONE. aNY SUGGESTIONS AS FAR AS THE PULL? WHO CARES HOW MUCH VAPOR COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH? SERIOUSLY, I DON'T GET THE EXCITEMENT THERE AT ALL. LOL.

SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE PITY ON ME!! I AM ALL OUT OF CARTS!!!! THANKS A MILLION!!!

AUD

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT : AUDCHEEZ@YAHOO.COM

Welcome to the board, and please stop typing everything in caps, it's really not needed

First off, Im agreeing with chris, its totally unecessary to type in all caps. Pleas in the future, use caps only when needed (eg. i HATE eating biscuits). Just as an emphasis on a cetain word.

Also what the hell are you trying to ask about the pull? What kind of suggestions are you looking for?!?1?!

And what do u mean by "who cares how much vapor comes out of your mouth". I think most people want it to seem damn close to a real cigarette, so less vapor....less realistic. Just sayin

• 2 weeks later...

First off, Im agreeing with chris, its totally unecessary to type in all caps. Pleas in the future, use caps only when needed (eg. i HATE eating biscuits). Just as an emphasis on a cetain word.

Also what the hell are you trying to ask about the pull? What kind of suggestions are you looking for?!?1?!

And what do u mean by "who cares how much vapor comes out of your mouth". I think most people want it to seem damn close to a real cigarette, so less vapor....less realistic. Just sayin

Hey. sorry about the caps. i didn't know it was annoying and did it cause i need glasses. the reason i was asking about the pull was because my e-c-g , i have to pull and pull to get a hit as opposed to my dura C. someone mentioned taping the litttle hole on the mini from e-cig, but i just think its not as good in general. BTW, right again about the vapor. i get it. thanks for being kind! aud