Which Forums / Sites Do You Get Your Info From?

Hey guys,

I am curious to know if the users of this forum use other sites/forums in conjuction with this one.

I use both regularly and like them both a lot. I like this one more and would use it exclusivly if there were more activity.

(Chris and Sean, sorry if this poll pisses you off as it makes references to forums outside your own. If you chose to delete it I will understand)

I really don't appreciate you posting links to other forums, that is ridiculous! Where is the ban button... :lol:

We all know e cig forum has a wealth of information and a great contribution to the ecig world. To me it doesn't matter how people find out about the ecig just so long as they do. I use both ;)

I really don't appreciate you posting links to other forums, that is ridiculous! Where is the ban button... laugh.gif

We all know e cig forum has a wealth of information and a great contribution to the ecig world. To me it doesn't matter how people find out about the ecig just so long as they do. I use both wink.gif

I use both as well and btw feel free to piss Sean off as much as you want he doesnt have the power to ban you even if he wanted to :)