I Am Finally In My New Apartment!

3 houses, 1 month, and a few to many hundreds of dollars later I am finally in my new apartment. It's in a rougher neighborhood of Pittsburgh but with three people living here and all utilities included the rent total out to $225 each per month. Also...EVERY ROOM IN THIS PLACE IS HUGE! First time I have ever had an eat in kitchen and I am damn excited about it. :)

I got all my stuff here using mah ladies car and a friends truck. My 40+ inch projection TV was the biggest pain in the ***. It weighs a ton and isn't to comfy to grip. We left it at the bottom of the stairs and I plan to get it up here tomorrow or wednesday.

I went Ikea shopping and picked up a new table, dresser, some shelving units, and other misc crap(new lamp, chair, storage things). I don't have internet here and wont for another few weeks(It comes in if I place my computer on the window ledge in my room and nowhere else)so I won't be online to much. Plan on getting internet asap and I will poke around when I am at school but wont be in video chat to often.

Ok I have a huge exam that I am only 1/4 of the way done studying for.

Take care...just wanted to share my excitedness with you friendly folk!

~Zach

p.s. I know excitedness isn't a word :)...it should be.

Are you serious?

My NYC Apartment rent is 1,000 a month, not including utilities. Damn this city lol.

Wow New York is an expensive city to live in, well so are alot of cities, I live in Milwaukee and on the southside its cheaper to live, even cheaper on the northside but you will get shot real quick over there, anyway I pay $620 a month for a decent sized 1 bedroom and it includes heat, water, locked underground parking structure, locked lobby, free cable TV, and they are sound proof, this place is built like a frickin bomb shelter!!!!! :wallbash::construction:

Congrats on your new apartment! At least your rent is cheap. I own a house but there's always some kind of maintenance involved. Something is always breaking and I have to keep nagging my brother to fix everything!