How Do You Carry Around Your Inhaler

vaportlight

I have a small bag with 2 drawstrings that I received from my cousin as a goodybag where I keep spare batteries, attys and juice. As for my Ego, I either keep it in there or just hold it, but when it comes to going out, it stays in the bag.

Ego shirt pocket unless it using a 1000mha batt then pants pocket.

Vaportight: how does the Mako compare to your silver bullet in performance?

Lily: I think I will pass on the clear plastic make up bag.

I like the holster idea but would prefer a belt clip resembling a cell phone case or may be a flashlight case, still looking.

My SB rides around inside it's black velvet bag which is then set inside a thick soft zippered eyeglass case. (pink of course).

My eGo now has it's own eGo case made for eGos, it's red. Love it!! It's thick like the SB's case.

The one that I have in use sets inside my pocket whether purse or shirt. When it's in my coat pocket, it sets inside an older eyeglass (soft) case with velcro closer.

Filled cartos go inside candy containers.

PreFilled cartos go inside my little buddy keychain case.

Chargers go inside my old makeup case. (blue)

I used to carry a bunch of eliquids around inside my makeup kit until summer arrived. Now I carry just a few inside a buddy case keychain.

weird, laptop decided to post without my assistance lol

Edited by Uma

My Silver Bullet is either in my hand or standing on a flat surface near me. My eGo is either in my hand on in my pocket. I have a case logic case (originally for flash drives) that I put extra attys, batteries, and a couple of bottles of juice to take with me on road trips.

Kitsune will probably be in here soon with what she uses. I like her idea a lot. Similar to what you use, vaportlight.

Most of the time my Ego is in my shirt pocket,except for when I am at the beach or fishing then it's in a plastic water tight box I got at some beach gift store.

Sounds very interesting there! Should buy one for my summer trips down to the Jersey shore (NOT THE SHOW, MIND YOU).

• 4 weeks later...

Kinda funny, my spare Diabetic test meter case (black leather zip-up) has perfectly doubled as my vape case for on the go :) It has the little mesh bag for attys and 3/5 ml juice bottles as well as some springy fabric hoops :)

I also seem to have mine always in my hand!

I carry my juice and cartos in an old spectacle case (well spectacle cases were designed to be carried around!)

real cigarettes have more chance of getting broken but I used to carry those in my pocket without a box (oops)

though I guess my original e-cig did cost £39 perhaps I should take more care of it!

Update! Yesterday my Lanyard from COV (clouds of vapor) arrived and I'm happy to report it's fantastic! I've used it non-stop, around the house, out with the horses, riding the ATV, watching movies, and already I can't imagine life without it. It's made out of soft leather, yet the eGo nestles snuggly within it and the button slot is exactly right on. It's so lightweight I even forget it's hanging about until I'm reaching for a drag. Love it love it love it.

Update! Yesterday my Lanyard from COV (clouds of vapor) arrived and I'm happy to report it's fantastic! I've used it non-stop, around the house, out with the horses, riding the ATV, watching movies, and already I can't imagine life without it. It's made out of soft leather, yet the eGo nestles snuggly within it and the button slot is exactly right on. It's so lightweight I even forget it's hanging about until I'm reaching for a drag. Love it love it love it.

Sounds nice. I might just have to check them out. Hmmmm.....

Hmmmm...my eGo seems to be in my hand all of the time (or jean pocket)! I carry supplies around in a small see-through make-up bag (which you may or may not want to do)!!!lol :)

Mine has been in my hand since I got it this week! LOL I didn't think I was supposed to put it down.... or put it away... husband keeps trying to take it .... :dribble:

Kinda funny, my spare Diabetic test meter case (black leather zip-up) has perfectly doubled as my vape case for on the go :) It has the little mesh bag for attys and 3/5 ml juice bottles as well as some springy fabric hoops :)

Sounds like the case I use for eGo, 510 in small make-up case so pcc fits extra juice etc.

I always have one in my hand (or very close by). When I am out I either use an altoid tin (perfect for spare parts), or if I am traveling I use a caselogic usb case.

love the lanyards !!!

I have added a wrist strap to a couple of my egos (stole them from my cameras)--work perfect to keep me from dropping them.

Mine has been in my hand since I got it this week! LOL I didn't think I was supposed to put it down.... or put it away... husband keeps trying to take it .... :dribble:

Didn't anyone tell you? You're NOT supposed to put it down. And only put it away in an emergency - and only then to protect it. :lol:

I always have one in my hand (or very close by). When I am out I either use an altoid tin (perfect for spare parts), or if I am traveling I use a caselogic usb case.

love the lanyards !!!

I have added a wrist strap to a couple of my egos (stole them from my cameras)--work perfect to keep me from dropping them.

I'm looking at the lanyard from Clouds of Vapor right now. I really think I'll get one. Maybe two. Backup, you know?

I've been looking for a wrist strap since you first talked about doing that, kitsune. I just can't find them without a camera. LOL

Mine has been in my hand since I got it this week! LOL I didn't think I was supposed to put it down.... or put it away... husband keeps trying to take it ....

You have one of those too? Only fix I can come up with ... give him his own battery + pack of cartos (he likes them, I don't).

I just bought an ego button protector from arcticvapor. I recently cashed my first atty because I threw my ego in my purse and I think the button discharged and killed it.

I think I'm going to order a vapebox, wrap it, put it under tree To: me From: Santa.

Edited by noXious

Not to mention you also purchased a great Taryin Spinning tool when you bought this lanyard!!! :thumbsup:

My eGo is in the Ego carry case with a few extras in it. My Mark Mod rarely leaves the house. My DSE905 Screwdriver usually gets carried in my pocket. My Tekk Mod stays in my hand most of the time but when not in use I carry it in the black velvet bag it came in. All my juice is in a 5 X 7X 5 Black and Chrome locking box. My attys , cartos, tips, adapters, etc. are in a small tackle box.

Am I addicted????