What Is The Best Low Resistance Cartomizer?

asmcriminal

Chris recommended a cartomizer for me when I am on the go, so i am not constantly dripping, on the go. But I heard bad things about them, that the flavor doesn't last long. But I have to see for myself. I'd perfer a "mega low resistance cartomizer" if they even make them.... So any recommendations would be helpful.

I got mine here. Although, that won't help you much right now because it says they are out of stock. :( But I do like them, they've gone through several refills and still taste good. I need to clean them when my order comes in (maybe I got the last of them before they were out of stock... again, sorry).

I use cartomizers all the time. I've tried the KR808, WOWCarto's, 510 Low Resistance Mega, 510 Standard, 510 Mega. I would say I like the 510 cartomizers the best, I don't really notice a difference between the 510 and mega 510 cartomizers. The best type of 510 cartos have silver threads NOT gold. I get most of mine from madvapes and nhaler. I also heard liquidxpress sells good ones from GrimmGreen's review. You can get KR808 cartomizers from vapor4life.

Chris recommended a cartomizer for me when I am on the go, so i am not constantly dripping, on the go. But I heard bad things about them, that the flavor doesn't last long. But I have to see for myself. I'd perfer a "mega low resistance cartomizer" if they even make them.... So any recommendations would be helpful.

I just posted this so follow the link.

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/8169-cartomizer-vapor-production/page__view__findpost__p__75125

Nhaler is out of stock as noted, I might be guilty of that as I like the 2.0s. ;-) 1.8s are available at ENS (my wife likes those) and clouds have 1.8-2.0s (a range)...also in the link above I point out the medium resistance option, they were nice, we're zero nic so need a big punch to simulate a TH.

Edited by FTJoe