Burning Throat

Adammg

Quick question - I've been trying out DD with a empty cartridge (filler taken out) on my eGo with a LR atty, 12MG VG RY4. I keep getting this burning metallic taste in the back of my throat. I'm adding 2-3 drops this is happening usually on the first puff after dripping. Am I doing something wrong? Also regular atty is not as bad so I am guessing its mostly the LR. Still though having a hard time getting vapor or good hit. Could I be puffing it wrong?

Edited by Adammg

The LR atty runs really hot. I get that same metallic burn with little vapor when I have too much juice in my LR atty. I don't know the physics behind whats happening, but its like its cookin the juice and the by product contains little vapor and tastes nasty.

If you're getting a burning taste you could check to see if there is a small piece of filler in the atomizer bridge that you could remove. Also, you can try running your atty under hot water, letting it dry overnight, and then give it another go. The atomizers are a pain, I don't have a problem using LR 510 Cartomizers. Also, very few liquids don't burn when going above 3.7V.

Edited by Singularity