Smokestik - A Great Product And Even Better Customer Service

HyOnLyph

I've gotta say, I can't believe what a great product SmokeStik is. Yes, they are a little pricey. But if you purchase $50 of cartomizers from them every 6 wks, (which is pretty easy) their batteries are guaranteed for life. 100%. They are automatics but they don't use the typical vibration switch. They use a real vacuum switch so there's no "false on" problems.

The Cartomizers are of such good quality that you can refill them over and over. We've yet to burn one out. But even if you don't refill, their flavor is great. Reminds me of how a smooth pipe used to smell..

My daughter picked up the SS Royale and really likes it.

I guess more than anything, I have to comment that Lorraine in customer service has been wonderful. She's so attentive and available.

I know that most "premium" ecigs are a disappointment for the price... but not SmokeStik. They are the real deal.

I've gotta say, I can't believe what a great product SmokeStik is. Yes, they are a little pricey. But if you purchase $50 of cartomizers from them every 6 wks, (which is pretty easy) their batteries are guaranteed for life. 100%. They are automatics but they don't use the typical vibration switch. They use a real vacuum switch so there's no "false on" problems.

The Cartomizers are of such good quality that you can refill them over and over. We've yet to burn one out. But even if you don't refill, their flavor is great. Reminds me of how a smooth pipe used to smell..

My daughter picked up the SS Royale and really likes it.

I guess more than anything, I have to comment that Lorraine in customer service has been wonderful. She's so attentive and available.

I know that most "premium" ecigs are a disappointment for the price... but not SmokeStik. They are the real deal.

post a link on these I'd like to see them, better than a joye 510? or just a marketing stradegy?

post a link on these I'd like to see them, better than a joye 510? or just a marketing stradegy?

No, I'm not a marketing strategy... and I don't know if their lifetime warranty is a marketing strategy. I haven't done the numbers. So I don't know if you can buy a battery for less than you'd save on cheaper cartos (that either can't be refilled or won't last as long.) I don't have that much experience.

My wife and I have a home for women. Many of the ladies smoke so we have introduced them to ecigs with no pressure but offer them an alternative.

We've tried about 6 differnt makes.... the highest marks go to 510, SmokeStik and the VaporTalk Classics. The ladies don't really care about cutoff as long as it's not 2 seconds or something like that. And they are not into heavy throat hit or Mods. They are just women who want an alternative with less hassle. When given the option, they prefer the auto.

The VaporTalk Classic is a great ecig and works great. The switch is not too sensitive. It doesn't seem to activate at odd times. So it's dependable. And very natural feeling for the ladies. No buttons to push and no hassle. I've tried others autos and the cheaper ones do go on with vibrations. But, by our experience, the VT Classic is consistent and dependable. (I haven't tried the Revolution yet). I've tried the VT Classic myself and it gives great vapor.

And If I'm not mistaken, I think it's a 302 so the new LR attys work on it. (you'll have to ask VT about that.) I'll tell you, every one of our ladies that has tried it, loves the VT Classic. And everyone LOVES their juice. I don't know how long their cartomizers last as far as multiple refills but they are easy to refill. Just pop the cap and drip down the insides of the carto.. or you can do the condom method but I haven't done that.

The SmokeStik is much more expensive. It's a high quality 4081. It's Double the price of a VT Classic. But they have the lifetime warranty on the battery. Their cartos are also more expensive, and they don't sell addys anymore on their website. Their cartos are refillable. (a few more parts to remove. They have internal rubber rings and filter.) But if you are not into dripping or continuous topping off, it's not a problem. SS has a particular market that they go after.

The thing the ladies like about the SS is the natural feel of it and the bling. Some of their bats have crystal "ash caps". Lot's of colors and pretty accessories.

So, for us, We won't be purchasing any offbrand stuff. We will go with the VT Classic (I trust Chris and his group) and if someone has some extra money, the SS is a solid product. Really solid. And we'll look at the occassional 510 for those that get into the culture more. Everyone is differnet and has different preferences.

By the way, I don't know if the other automatic battery manufacturers have switched to vacuum switches. From what I've heard...not yet. I only know that SS has for sure and that seems like an overall better technology... along with the warranty... it's pretty solid.

Everyone is big on 510's. I'm very big on the VaporTalk Classic. And I've said that often. But I thought I should give a few kudos to SmokeStik too.

Edited by HyOnLyph

No, I'm not a marketing strategy... and I don't know if their lifetime warranty is a marketing strategy. I haven't done the numbers. So I don't know if you can buy a battery for less than you'd save on cheaper cartos (that either can't be refilled or won't last as long.) I don't have that much experience.

My wife and I have a home for women. Many of the ladies smoke so we have introduced them to ecigs with no pressure but offer them an alternative.

We've tried about 6 differnt makes.... the highest marks go to 510, SmokeStik and the VaporTalk Classics. The ladies don't really care about cutoff as long as it's not 2 seconds or something like that. And they are not into heavy throat hit or Mods. They are just women who want an alternative with less hassle. When given the option, they prefer the auto.

The VaporTalk Classic is a great ecig and works great. The switch is not too sensitive. It doesn't seem to activate at odd times. So it's dependable. And very natural feeling for the ladies. No buttons to push and no hassle. I've tried others autos and the cheaper ones do go on with vibrations. But, by our experience, the VT Classic is consistent and dependable. (I haven't tried the Revolution yet). I've tried the VT Classic myself and it gives great vapor.

And If I'm not mistaken, I think it's a 302 so the new LR attys work on it. (you'll have to ask VT about that.) I'll tell you, every one of our ladies that has tried it, loves the VT Classic. And everyone LOVES their juice. I don't know how long their cartomizers last as far as multiple refills but they are easy to refill. Just pop the cap and drip down the insides of the carto.. or you can do the condom method but I haven't done that.

The SmokeStik is much more expensive. It's a high quality 4081. It's Double the price of a VT Classic. But they have the lifetime warranty on the battery. Their cartos are also more expensive, and they don't sell addys anymore on their website. Their cartos are refillable. (a few more parts to remove. They have internal rubber rings and filter.) But if you are not into dripping or continuous topping off, it's not a problem. SS has a particular market that they go after.

The thing the ladies like about the SS is the natural feel of it and the bling. Some of their bats have crystal "ash caps". Lot's of colors and pretty accessories.

So, for us, We won't be purchasing any offbrand stuff. We will go with the VT Classic (I trust Chris and his group) and if someone has some extra money, the SS is a solid product. Really solid. And we'll look at the occassional 510 for those that get into the culture more. Everyone is differnet and has different preferences.

By the way, I don't know if the other automatic battery manufacturers have switched to vacuum switches. From what I've heard...not yet. I only know that SS has for sure and that seems like an overall better technology... along with the warranty... it's pretty solid.

Everyone is big on 510's. I'm very big on the VaporTalk Classic. And I've said that often. But I thought I should give a few kudos to SmokeStik too.

I wasn't saying YOU were a marketing strategy, I was saying the company of the smokestik was one possibly. yes I just checked it out and I've tried a few different type models of that type. My 2nd e cig was a greensmoke and it was 125bucks, it worked for like 4 or 5 days then the bats kept shorting out and I had to get a replacement and I thought to myself is this what im going to have to do every time this happens, batteries of that style are garbage IMO but some vapors like it, GS also had a 1 year warranty and a 30 day money back and I returned it after a week got a 510 tornado from TW and been power vapin ever sense, In my 1st reply to you I just wanted to see what the model looked like, no link, so I found it and it looks nice but not for me.

I wasn't saying YOU were a marketing strategy, I was saying the company of the smokestik was one possibly. yes I just checked it out and I've tried a few different type models of that type. My 2nd e cig was a greensmoke and it was 125bucks, it worked for like 4 or 5 days then the bats kept shorting out and I had to get a replacement and I thought to myself is this what im going to have to do every time this happens, batteries of that style are garbage IMO but some vapors like it, GS also had a 1 year warranty and a 30 day money back and I returned it after a week got a 510 tornado from TW and been power vapin ever sense, In my 1st reply to you I just wanted to see what the model looked like, no link, so I found it and it looks nice but not for me.

yeah, I've heard that about the Greensmoke. But I'm telling you... the SmokeStik is different. It is a very high quality battery. It is unprotected so doesn't do well for dripping if you drip so much that the juice leaks in to the bat. Yep, you'll short it out for sure eventually. But for cartos or filled cartridges, it is great. I've tried other 4081 bats and you are right, they are garbage. These are different.

Edited by HyOnLyph

THE HENDU ELITE! PRETTY! WANT.

Too expensive. :thumbsdown:

If anyone wants to check it out:

http://www.smokestik.com/

Yes, expensive. But guaranteed for life. Real vacuum switch as opposed to vibration sensor. etc.

And of course, the Hendu is the kind Katherine Heigl uses :unworthy:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxZjGUiaIS0

Also, if you buy their cartridges, you get a free atomizer with every 50 pack of carts. Not sure if it's more cost effective. But kind of seems like it might be.

Edited by HyOnLyph

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines