Symtoms Of A Flooded Carto

Darrin

I have been using a LR atty with a cart the past few days and it has been working out great.

But I just got some LR cartos and after filling it just doesn't have a consistent vapor production. Or much at all

Could this be due to over filling or perhaps a bad carto?

Thanks

Darrin

Does it gurgle when you take a drag? I usually put a paper towel over the battery end and blow through it to get out the excess juice.

Could be a bad carto. Does it fire every time? I've had some that were weak and didn't fire every time. Had to pull down the connector with a paper clip, just a bit, and it worked fine.

You could check the ohms to see if it's good (got a volt meter?).

I have heard of some duds, but haven't had one yet.

I usually look at the end of the battery to see if it is wet.That would short it out and not allow the element to get hot as the electricity will take the easiest path.Dry it off and bloww excess liquid out of the carto.I have noticed as a carto gets a little age on it or gunked up by some liquids the vapor production and flavor will drop off and I try to refill to see if that is the problem uswually resulting in overfilling.Some carto's last me 10 -15 ml and some half that and then it is time for a new one.

Well it is gurgling a bit

I filled using the condom method with it half full

But I couldnt tell if it was full so used about that much again. And using a drip tip definitely was getting juice in my mouth

Not tasty

My guess is that I over filled

Well, comes with practice. Was loving the LR atty with a cart though :)