Need Advice For A Ecig Set Up....

asmcriminal

Okay...

I didn't know you can pretty much build your own ecig. What I am looking for is vapor production and long battery life.

I seen like a battery container for an ecig, people using different sizes of batteries... for the same battery container. Didn't know that could be done with ecigs. What I read, I am not sure if it's true... "when you direct drip you got to drip every 5mins or so" I highly dislike this fact, due to the fact I don't want to carry a bottle of e liquid with me.

So what would be the optimal set up for what i am looking for? I was thinking of the ego... but, I thought it would be best to build my own ecig.

Order of importance

1. Vapor Production

2. minimizing carrying a bottle for dripping(cartimizers possibility??!?!?!)

3. battery life

Questions like yours can open a can full of worms with more opinions and ideas than you can shake a stick at. It is all a matter of give and take in the options you choose.

In my humble experience,

1. This can depend as much on the juice as the hardware. VG based juices tends to produce more "vapor".

2. I prefer cartomizers during the day at work because I can usually make it through the day without having to re-drip. However, direct dripping in an atty produces a much more satisfying vape.

3. I love the ego batteries - I can vape all through my work day without having to recharge. I never got that from other ecigs - so that means less to carry around.

So those were my opinions - I'm sure others have suggestions too.

If this you first PV The ego would be a very smart choice--Great battery life and minimal fuss and muss. the 600mah batteries last (for me) about 6 -8 hours, the 900mah batteries last all day.

The 510 atomizer will give you great throat hit and vapor. The ego kits come with 510 atomizers.

sounds like cartomizers may well be a good way for you to go. less refilling--lasts several hours to all day for many people.

dripping does give better flavor and vapor--but not always convenient.

No matter which way you go--Its always good to have handy extra battery, atomizer and liquid. don't necessarily have to have it on you--just good to have it accessible.

There are several variable voltage units out there--They use different batteries depending on voltage desired.

The Joker is one My link

The buzz My link

All I can say is... you will need to have a bottle with you at all times. That's just the way it is... just like we always had a pack of smokes with us. With cartos... they will not last you all day, I don't care what they say, they just won't. You will find that after you take 10-15 drags off of one it will start tasting odd. That's simply because you need to add several more drops to it. They don't like to run dry... good luck.

okay Sounds good, I should "try" the cartomizers see how they work for me. Just to use at school and stuff, in places where I don't want to be constantly dripping, if i go out at night or things along those lines.

Okay So the "ego" it is, i'll get one. I do currently have the blucig,maybe I don't need to buy a new ecig, i can just find a mod for my blu, not even sure if they make them, but i'll look in to it.

But I seen a few egos "JANTY" and "JOYE" ego... So what's the difference?

All I can say is... you will need to have a bottle with you at all times. That's just the way it is... just like we always had a pack of smokes with us. With cartos... they will not last you all day, I don't care what they say, they just won't. You will find that after you take 10-15 drags off of one it will start tasting odd. That's simply because you need to add several more drops to it. They don't like to run dry... good luck.

Love the claims by some carto makers, one cart equal to 2 packs of cigarettes. I suppose that might be possible if you don't mind vaping 1 1/2 packs that taste burnt lol.

I top mine off a lot to keep them wet.

I am new to using ecigs. I don't know what I am doing wrong but I don't get it. I have Xpower900. I have charged the batteries, but I do not get vapor the way it shows on you tube, or the other videos.

Hi, you might want to post a separate thread to receive some further feedback and suggestions. Your unit looks to me to be a knock-off of a Joye eGo with a 900mAh battery. I'm assuming it uses a 510 atomizer or it looks like a prefilled 510 cartomizer came with the unit. There could be a number of reasons why the unit is not performing up to speed.

I am new to using ecigs. I don't know what I am doing wrong but I don't get it. I have Xpower900. I have charged the batteries, but I do not get vapor the way it shows on you tube, or the other videos.

Most likely it is the atty that came with your unit. Smoore makes the XPower units and they are not known for their quality or reliability. I would recommend stepping up and getting a good Joye atty. :)

I find mostly it's the liquid, most pg liquids doesn't give much vapor, vg on the other hand give off vapor galore like what you see mostly on youtube. Another added source of vapor is the voltage being used; 1.5,3.0,5.0,6.0