Ecig Association On The News

Christopher

Someone made a good point somewhere else regarding the silly idea that adults don't like flavors. They should pass a law that nothing available to adults should be allowed to have flavor in it so when kids turn 18, they can no longer have bubble gum with fun flavors but they can smoke all the tobacco they want.

So silly.

Go Matt! :)

they are smoking smartees so I wouldn't be surprised.

Here's the deal with kids that I think some adults seem to forget: Some of them like to be deviant. Some of them like to get high and once they do, they will try anything in order to achieve that again. By making things illegal and impossible to get, they result in using things that they shouldn't be using, like oven cleaners, gasoline and super glue.

As far as flavors: In our local grocery store, the juice box aisle is steps away from the liquor aisle (which is weird because in Indiana, kids can't go into a restaurant where they can see a bar, yet they can buy their juice boxes in the liquor aisle)... and in the liquor aisle, we were noting how colorful it is and how many different flavors there are.

Personally, I don't have a problem with the juice box aisle near the liquor aisle because it makes shopping very convenient. I also don't get rip roaring drunk so I am hopefully teaching my child to drink responsibly, flavored vodka or not. And hopefully, she won't have to make a decision between tobacco and ecigs because if and when she wants to start smoking (hopefully 18+), I will happily provide her an ecig.