Silver Vein Omega

VapeStreamLady

Nice! :thumbsup: As much as I love my Omega, I just couldn't break myself from the Silver Bullet. The Omega is a sweet device though.

As for the packaging, I agree with you. When I got my first BSB the hole in the envelope was so big I didn't even have to open the evnelope, just pulled everything out the hole. Just about the whole corner of the envelope was ripped off. My DBSB and SB/PT package was ripped open also, and so was my Omega, but not as bad as the first.

Nice! :thumbsup: As much as I love my Omega, I just couldn't break myself from the Silver Bullet. The Omega is a sweet device though.

As for the packaging, I agree with you. When I got my first BSB the hole in the envelope was so big I didn't even have to open the evnelope, just pulled everything out the hole. Just about the whole corner of the envelope was ripped off. My DBSB and SB/PT package was ripped open also, and so was my Omega, but not as bad as the first.

What was it about the Silver Bullet you liked so much? That is a 3.7 volt, didn't the Omega totally out perform it? Was it the size? I'm interested because I am thinking of going to a 5-6 volt mod next from my Ego. Is it not worth it? I would love the Super T but doubt I can get that so I'm looking in to cheaper mods.

What was it about the Silver Bullet you liked so much? That is a 3.7 volt, didn't the Omega totally out perform it? Was it the size? I'm interested because I am thinking of going to a 5-6 volt mod next from my Ego. Is it not worth it? I would love the Super T but doubt I can get that so I'm looking in to cheaper mods.

Never mind, I was thinking of the 905 "Silver Bullet" :)

Can't make up my mind between the V3 or the Omega. :(

Edited by Jkimbo

That is purdiful! Does the button take time getting used to or is it comfortable from the get go?

I was used to the button right off the bat, but I have owned previous similar mods like the mako and the copper that have push buttons like that so its coming along naturally. the button on the top isn't too big, or too small so it conforms to your finger nicely! I LOVE IT! :)

That was a nice video. I really am torn now between a V3 and Omega. I would love to get a Precise 18650 but that costs $200!!!

Final1.jpg

That's also a 3.7 or 6 volt but is the most compact and beautiful. And is the best built.

Can't afford $200 right :(

So I was thinking of getting either a V3 or the Omega both half the price of the Precise.

I've read side by side review of the V3 and Precise, both perform about the same but the V3 lacks the craftsmanship. Battery rattles. I've also seen a youtube vid about how a Omega looks if you do not assmemble the head correctly, it will have a gap.

The Omega looks like a better quality assembly then the V3, but is fatter/wider then I wanted to go.

What to do what to do.

Any one ever compare the V3 and Omega?

Thanks

That was a nice video. I really am torn now between a V3 and Omega. I would love to get a Precise 18650 but that costs $200!!!

Final1.jpg

That's also a 3.7 or 6 volt but is the most compact and beautiful. And is the best built.

Can't afford $200 right :(

So I was thinking of getting either a V3 or the Omega both half the price of the Precise.

I've read side by side review of the V3 and Precise, both perform about the same but the V3 lacks the craftsmanship. Battery rattles. I've also seen a youtube vid about how a Omega looks if you do not assmemble the head correctly, it will have a gap.

The Omega looks like a better quality assembly then the V3, but is fatter/wider then I wanted to go.

What to do what to do.

Any one ever compare the V3 and Omega?

Thanks

OMG for $200 I would buy a nuck fistpack

Picture%20246(2).jpg

Edited by VapeStreamLady

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines