Where To Buy Ego

wlnrv

hi! new here. ive decided on the ego. comes with carts but wanted to try drip. suggestions?

Welcome to Vapor Talk! :)

You can buy a drip tip when you order, or you can pull the filler out of the carts, remove the cart to drip. You've made a good choice in the eGo.

Below are just a few places you can order from... there are many more. Check out the supporting suppliers (bottom of the forum) and the certified supplier list (link at top of forum).

Electronicstix ($70 Full eGo Kit - Use VTALK10 for 10% discount)

Vaporgalaxy ($70 Full eGo Kit - Use VTALK for 10% discount)

Cignot ($69 Full kit)

Puresmoker ($60 Full eGo Kit)

You're making a great choice purchasing the eGo. You can get different flavors and strengths at different suppliers. Direct dripping provides an overall better experience then carts! Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Vapor Talk! :)

You can buy a drip tip when you order, or you can pull the filler out of the carts, remove the cart to drip. You've made a good choice in the eGo.

Below are just a few places you can order from... there are many more. Check out the supporting suppliers (bottom of the forum) and the certified supplier list (link at top of forum).

Electronicstix ($70 Full eGo Kit - Use VTALK10 for 10% discount)

Vaporgalaxy ($70 Full eGo Kit - Use VTALK for 10% discount)

Cignot ($69 Full kit)

Puresmoker ($60 Full eGo Kit)

I use the DES 901 and like it pretty well, but I have been thinking of trying the EGO. I have found the cheapest place to get my supplies is

http://ecigarettecigar.com/ecigshop/ They have it in stock for $45.00 and the e-juice they have is preety good and is only $6.00 for 15 ml. Tell Alan that Tim referred you if you try this site. Shipping and customer service is excellent. I usually get my products in 2 to 3 days and if anything is wrong or does not work, he ships a replacement out immediately.

This model is the same? I am new to using this model. I don't know what I am doing wrong but I don't get it. I have charged the batteries, but I do not get vapor the way it shows on you tube, or the other videos. Please help.

It might be that you just need to break in the atty. New attys take time to get to getting primed up, kinda like new shoes. Also, are you using PG or VG by any chance? VG produces more vapor than a throat hit and vice-versa.

And as a friendly reminder, it's best to make a topic so we can see help you easier, rather than thinking its a random post, though we almost always check our friend's posts. ^.^