Atomizer Cleaning With A Bulb Syringe

TheGreen

Nice. The main thing I like is the ability to open up the vent holes in the 510 threads. Almost impossible to do by just soaking. The draw gets harder as atties are used, this should help.

Might not be a bad idea to also attach the bulb to the thread side, as you may dislodge some gunk that may plug the little hole in the plastic wire retainer.

Here's a 510.

3aoutofthetube.jpg

On the left you'll also see where the little vent hole has been melted almost shut.

• 3 months later...

This is great! I'm kind of new. An my attys wasn't producing as much vapor as it should be. I had to go to two different Walgreens an one Riteaid to find one. But I finally got one. I just did this an ill have to wait an see in the morning. Cant wait! Awesome video dude! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

bb~BRILLIANT~! you have no idea how i have been blowing my brains out... hot water,blow/blow/blow, repeat... no more. great part about your bulb trick is that once you attach the atty you can both suck water in and push it out. and as a noobie i did not even know to address the vent holes, which i did not exactly realize were there. i just ~luv~ coolazz creative adaptations like this. i had found that i could take an 18 gauge syringe-full of hot water and push it up to the hole in the batt end of the atty and try to push water thru that way, but your idea um blows that one out of the um water :lol:

• 2 weeks later...