Menthol Recommendations

tb20pilot

Hi there,

I am was a menthol smoker for 40 years so this girl loooooves her menthol juice.  Yes PureSmoker has great menthol but I have taken this to the next level.  I found a supplier that has lot's o' goodies for this vapeaholic.  and my fav is Menthol Drops made from liquified menthol crystals, and yes they have the crystals too but way too hard to control.  Pure menthol is very very strong and hazardous to inhale so use extreme caution when adding to your juice.  I add 10-15 drops to 10ml bottle but 1 drop too much and I am choking.  Another good thing about the menthol drops is they bury any other flavors so some of the mistakes I purchased thinkin' they would be tasty can easily be hidden with menthol drops.  

Welcome to the forum and happy vapeing to ya.

JuicyLiquid and other DIY stuff Supplier

Nope haven't tried peanut butter yet.  But soon that will be on my list and like I said I loove menthol and it will bury any flavor I don't like so anything is worth a try to me.

Yep "crystal menth" in a dime bag  :D  pretty funny huh

Maybe I just wanted to hear it from you! :lol: That is pretty bad, I'm still trying to catch up on all the posts and I havn't hit the review area. To be honest I don't check it often as..well I do reviews.

Time to get back to reading. I leave for 3 whole days, and I'm come back and you guys have blown up the board with posts! Server must have taken a good pounding.

I leave for 3 whole days, and I'm come back and you guys have blown up the board with posts! Server must have taken a good pounding.

You know how we do :D ! Keepin it real and vaping away, all the while tryin to kick the crap outta ur server ;)

Edited by Genet1c

Thanks Vacker! I'm a ex 36 year smoker and love the menthol too. Some of the premixed I've bought could use more of a kick. I will have to try the drops. Perfect it sounds for flavors I need to cover up. smile.gif

Glad you found this. Yes menthol drops are very different than just mint flavoring. but and yes Vacker always has a but, this stuff is somewhat hazardous. I attached this warning from some site on internet, although I believe they are talking about extremely pure high levels of this stuff. I really don't think a few drops will be an issue. I have been using it for months. It is used in aromatherapy and lotions, this is where the disclaimer below came from an herb ingredient place. So use at your own risk, but I feel you need to see this.

NFPA Ratings: Health: 2 Flammability: 1 Reactivity: 0 Label Hazard Warning: DANGER! MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED. HARMFUL IF INHALED. CAUSES IRRITATION TO SKIN, EYES AND RESPIRATORY TRACT. MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTION. Label Precautions: Avoid breathing dust. Avoid breathing vapor. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Keep container closed. Use only with adequate ventilation. Wash thoroughly after handling.

I just opened my new menthol bottle from awesomevapor today and it looks like this premix is perfect for me with the amount of menthol. :) Looks like I found one I won't have to add to. Thanks for the info though.

tb20pilot, about menthol. I can only say the ones I've tried. I have "Frost" from Vapor Station, and I felt like it was too fake-sweet tasting, like a Salem or similar (whereas I was used to American Spirit Menthol Lights, a mellower menthol). However, now I've gotten used to it, and I like it fine. But I like better the menthol I got from widowsbeadwork. I got low nicotine on these, but that doesn't really matter to the taste of the juice, right?

So, we'll just have to keep trying them all, huh?

kathy

• 5 weeks later...

Maybe I just wanted to hear it from you! :lol: That is pretty bad, I'm still trying to catch up on all the posts and I havn't hit the review area. To be honest I don't check it often as..well I do reviews.

Time to get back to reading. I leave for 3 whole days, and I'm come back and you guys have blown up the board with posts! Server must have taken a good pounding.

I am sure it has been mentioned... But get the menthol crystals on ebay. You can even put them INSIDE the cart.... I'm telling you... You know those guys with the subject "Please help me looking for newport flavor"... This is how. It is just that simple.

Glad you found this. Yes menthol drops are very different than just mint flavoring. but and yes Vacker always has a but, this stuff is somewhat hazardous. I attached this warning from some site on internet, although I believe they are talking about extremely pure high levels of this stuff. I really don't think a few drops will be an issue. I have been using it for months. It is used in aromatherapy and lotions, this is where the disclaimer below came from an herb ingredient place. So use at your own risk, but I feel you need to see this.

NFPA Ratings: Health: 2 Flammability: 1 Reactivity: 0 Label Hazard Warning: DANGER! MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED. HARMFUL IF INHALED. CAUSES IRRITATION TO SKIN, EYES AND RESPIRATORY TRACT. MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTION. Label Precautions: Avoid breathing dust. Avoid breathing vapor. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Keep container closed. Use only with adequate ventilation. Wash thoroughly after handling.

I have used the crystals although they cannot truly be measured so the flavoring is quite inconsistent. I'll stick with the menthol drops.