Joy510 Atomizer Question

Sheila5561

Okay...I love my Joy510 but I have only had this a little over a month. My first atomizer started making the the Vapor taste really fowl! So I tried to clean it by soaking the atomizer in water. Now the thing barley produces vapor and still taste gross. Any suggestions?

Sheila

My first Yeti atomizer lasted about a month, then the draw got really hard and the vapor production was poor.

I tried boiling the thing for a minute then blowing it out and letting it dry overnight, but it didn't help much at all.

My advice: toss it. It appears the great vapor comes at a price - - short atomizer life.

This is just one of those things.

Ecig Atomizers sometimes last weeks sometimes last months. You have to treat them a disposable. So purchase a new atomizer ever month. This will set you back about 10 bucks, with some liquid as well your looking at no more than 30 bucks total. Still cheaper than smoking and your not dead :)

Many people have many ways to clean these things, but I just purchase new ones. I think Arno from awesomevapor.com has some in stock.

A friend of mine has had his m401 e-cigarette for 3 weeks now. He showed me that if u boil some water then put it in a bowl. Then put your atomizer in and let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes, Then take it out and blow it out. then he let it dry overnight cleans the atomizer very well. I tried it after he did his process and found the e-cigarette produced the same amount of vapor as a brand new atomizer.He recommended doing this one a week to keep your atomizer working to full potential and to give it a longer life.

A friend of mine has had his m401 e-cigarette for 3 weeks now. He showed me that if u boil some water then put it in a bowl. Then put your atomizer in and let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes, Then take it out and blow it out. then he let it dry overnight cleans the atomizer very well. I tried it after he did his process and found the e-cigarette produced the same amount of vapor as a brand new atomizer.He recommended doing this one a week to keep your atomizer working to full potential and to give it a longer life.

Again it's hit or miss every atomizer I've ever tried to clean ends up breaking a day or two later so I just say screw it and replace the thing when the vapor production starts dropping off.

I use a 510 as my main vape and only have had this issue once with an atty, CAUTION if your going to try the method below, be willing to lose the atty if it doesn't work :P .

I boiled baking soda and water and a little salt (for bubbling effect and higher boiling temp). then when it started boiling I dropped in the atty for 5 min. took it out, sat it on paper towels to cool then blew it out with my mouth on both ends to rid of excess water, then used a hair dryer. After that (I have a manual) I took some disgusting draws off it while holding the button on for a lot longer than normal to burn off/ finish drying out the atty.

After that it came back to life, not as good as new but it lasted another month until I finally didn't want to deal with it again.

Hope that helps!

Rob

Okay...I love my Joy510 but I have only had this a little over a month. My first atomizer started making the the Vapor taste really fowl! So I tried to clean it by soaking the atomizer in water. Now the thing barley produces vapor and still taste gross. Any suggestions?

Sheila

Many people have reported this. I personally haven't had an atomizer behave like this as far as the bad taste. The 510 atomizers do fade with time and use. My experience has been that after one or two cleanings they become useless.

Kevin

The best bet is to replace your atomizer once a month. It will only set you back about 10 bucks, plus 20 bucks of juice and your at 30 bucks a month. Cheaper than smoking and your saving your health. Atomizer will not and cannot last forever. No matter what's done to them.

Sheila

I use a high quality vodka and pour it directly on the atty with one finger plugging the bottom hole and one finger top and shake vigorously(not stirred). Do this a couple of times, let dry for 12 hours.Always add a drop of juice on the atty before vaping again.Works for me.