Johnson Creek- Solstice

AbbyNormal

Let me start off by saying this is one of the best juices I have tried so far. It is absolutely amazing.

When you first hit it you immediately taste the mint, it's not overbearing at all and it's a sweet mint. It gives the hit a cool feeling. The throat hit is strong, but not harsh. The vapor production is phenomenal. As you continue to smoke it the fruit flavors start to come across more strongly you can taste all the individual flavors; the watermelon, honeydew, and raspberry combination is delicious. Every hit is finished off with a slight minty hint which gives it a very clean taste. I think this is my favorite juice right now, it's good for all day vaping. It's only around for a limited time and only in 15mL bottles. I definitely recommend everyone to give it a try. :thumbsup:

Ive tried some Johnson Creek juice from a fellow vaper here in wisconsin it was like 2 months ago before I started this forum it was a tobacco I think a flu cured and it was good, I still dont know what the hell JC was thinking putting Chantix in their e liquid, wow that was stupid, no wonder they got hit so hard by the fda, and this juice was probably from 8 or 9 months ago that this person had I couldn't tell it was in there but what was the marketing thought process on doing something like that.

Ive tried some Johnson Creek juice from a fellow vaper here in wisconsin it was like 2 months ago before I started this forum it was a tobacco I think a flu cured and it was good, I still dont know what the hell JC was thinking putting Chantix in their e liquid, wow that was stupid, no wonder they got hit so hard by the fda, and this juice was probably from 8 or 9 months ago that this person had I couldn't tell it was in there but what was the marketing thought process on doing something like that.

Yeah see I thought they had received one of the cease and desisit orders...

at any rate the liquid sounds good I wonder how long a limited time might be. :unsure:

I don't know anything about additives they put in the juice, first I've heard of it. I will say that Johnson Creek juices are extremely high quality, the packaging is exquisite, and the flavors are unique. I also purchased the Red Oak sample pack, every single flavor in there is amazing as well.

Yes JC juice is good and you did a great review if you are wondering about the chantix its in another thread about the bad FDA news somewhere, hope this helps. :beer:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines