Puresmoker.com E-Juice flavors

Sean

I have had puresmoker's Cola flavored juice and have to say that it is FANTASTIC! When smoking it, you get a pretty strong coke flavor in the back of your throat. IT'S AWESOME! The only thing I would fore-warn people about when thinking about puchasing this flavor is that the "throat kick" on this perticular flavor is quite strong. Not too strong, at least not to me, but the "throat kick" from the cola flavor I seem to notice more than I do from the menthol or marlboro flavors.

The apple flavor e-juice from puresmoker is also very good. This flavor is much sweeter than the cola flavor and does not have as strong of a "thoat kick". Don't get me wrong the "throat kick" is definetly still there, it's just not as strong. It has a strong apple taste and to be honest is kind of addicting. I sometimes find myself craving the apple flavor when I want something sweet. Almost like I would crave for a candy bar, I would say it is a great flavor for those of you out there with a big sweet tooth.

Riskee Yuice is supposed to be the best flavor out there. It is supporsed to be a nice carmel flavor and very delicious. I, on the other hand disagree, this is the first flavor I have tried from puresmoker that I personally did not find to be all that great. I am a big fan of carmel so when I found out about it I had to order it right away, in fact I had never tried it before and rushed right into ordering the largest bottle offered by this carrier. After trying it though, I found myself to be somewhat dissapointed. I think this flavor tastes more like burnt sugar with a vanilla after taste. It just didn't make me think carmel. Still not too bad of a flavor, but definetly my least favorite at the current time.

• 2 weeks later...

I would also suggest staying away from the Cherry or Strawberry as they taste alright but both have very unpleasant aftertastes IMO, the pina colada is also very tasty but buy a separate atomizer for it as the taste lingers long after the juice is gone.

what did you order? Now that I've had Riskee for a while it's nice to smoke as a past time or on a rare occasion' date=' but Coke by far is still the best. I think the Riskee grows on you[/quote']

I agree with you Chris, I didn't like the Riskee at first, but it is nice to go back to every now and again when you want to give your throat a little time to "relax" due to less throat kick. I still don't think that it's a flavor that I will smoke very consistently though.

I now have also smoked the French Vanilla, Cherry, and Strawberry flavors from Puresmoker. I personally didn't like any of the three of these flavors. They all sucked, but each in a different way. First up was the French Vanilla and I think it is just garbage outright. The flavor is tooo mild. The Cherry flavor had a great initial taste but, I noticed that the longer I had smoked it the more it had begun to taste like crap. The Strawberry was the best out of these three, but still not very good. I think the flavor was a little mild and overall I just wasn't that impressed with it.

If anyone has these flavors and knows a way to make them taste better please post it up otherwise I am going to trash it.

So I don't know about anybody else but I don't get a very strong coke taste from the cola flavor from puresmoker.com, despite this I still enjoy the flavor and as previous posts have said it does have a strong "throat kick." Also the methol wicked e-juice liquid is tasty. Has anyone kept smoking analogues along with using their e-smoke? I still crave the taste of a real cigarette every day and just use both.

I have smoked one or two since moving to the e-cig but for the most part, no I do not crave analogs. If you are craving analogs you may not have a high enough nic level. What strength are you using?

As for the coke you are correct it isn't a strong flavor but NONE of the e-juices really have strong flavors. Steve lists many of his flavors as "the real thing" and he's sorta right, they're all just weak in flavor. BUT THIS isn't isolated to Steve, that's just how e-juice is. It's better to switch between flavors if you have more than one, it will keep them tasting better as your tastebuds start to become immune to the various flavors.

Well it probably doesn't help that I only have one working battery the other one that I got is defective. But I am using the 24mg coke and the menthol wicked juice is 18mg. So I don't think that its the strength of the liquid maybe I just like analogs that much more? Oh yeah, since the menthol taste lingers in the atomizer i had the pleasure of tasting minty coke--its not half bad I actually like it.

hmm yea I wouldn't go higher than 24mg. Again though everyone is different perhaps it will just take you time to adjust to the new delivery of nicotine.

Now one thing I didn't really think about is the fact that you are new to e-cigs, I know when I FIRST started the e-cig it took a day or to before I moved over completely.

What's wrong with your battery?

Hartman,

I think you are actually just craving the taste of an analog cigarette more than craving nicotine. I know I still to this day will crave the taste of an analog. The funny thing about that too is that I no longer like the taste of an analog, in fact I think they taste like crap now, but some reason I just feel like I need one every once in a while. I would say I probably still have one analog every two or three days. I'm kind of unhappy about it, but three or so analogs a week is nothing compared to about 100 or so like I was smoking before.

Long story short, I understand your craving for analogs still (as I have them too) but, if you work on it and fight it I think you can kick them all together. Hopefully both us do bro.

• 1 month later...

I just got my juice from Puresmoker.com. I love their stuff! I got Riskee Yuice 16 mg, France Pipe 24mg and coca cola 36 mg. :wub:

I love the Riskee Yuice. Tastes great and good full flavor. Ill use this every day. Great clouds of vape. Ill order 24mg or 36 next time.

The France pipe produces a nice punch and great throat hits. The flavor is just like some great pipe tobacco. Its smooth but produces big vape. I love this after a nice meal.

Now for Coca Cola LOVE IT! I did get the 36 mg so its got a big punch. but tastes great. Super throat hits and Lots of vape. My fav. for sure. Im waiting for the new inventory so I can buy more. :D

I just put in a order with johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com and eliquidplanet.com/ I got all ten flaves from Johnson creek and 5 flaves from eliquidplanet. I hope they are as good as puresmokes products. Ill post what I think of these when I get them. Im new to E cigs, but Im hooked. Ive been smoke free for 1 week!

You know, Chris, I know you seem to like the coca cola a lot. I haven't tried it as yet, but many others seem to like it best. I guess I have to try it now.

And Sean, you made an interesting point about the taste of an analog now after vaping. I don't like the taste anymore either. It is not as smooth and taste worthy as vaping. At the most, I have only tried an analog since I started and only last about a half a smoke. Now I don't smoke any more but I still have a craving in the back of my mind. I am beginning to think my craving is all psycological.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines