Holy Jesus!

I climb building structures all the time being a Union Iron Worker, Highest i've been was 325 feet witch is pretty ******* high, and if you forgot your spud wrench, nuts & bolts, slever bar or anything it sucks to have to climb down, plus there only a few ladders for us we mainly climb the columns, You have to have a few screws loose to be an Ironworker, but be smart at the same time, i've seen a guy fall 25 feet on his back 3 years ago and he's paralized from the waste down, so you have to be constantly on point, for 30 bucks an hour, 40 to 50 hours a week its not a bad gig, work is super slow right now in S.E. WI, so im collecting unemployment till work picks up, hopefully soon i've already put on 15 lbs. :beer:

I climb building structures all the time being a Union Iron Worker, Highest i've been was 325 feet witch is pretty ******* high, and if you forgot your spud wrench, nuts & bolts, slever bar or anything it sucks to have to climb down, plus there only a few ladders for us we mainly climb the columns, You have to have a few screws loose to be an Ironworker, but be smart at the same time, i've seen a guy fall 25 feet on his back 3 years ago and he's paralized from the waste down, so you have to be constantly on point, for 30 bucks an hour, 40 to 50 hours a week its not a bad gig, work is super slow right now in S.E. WI, so im collecting unemployment till work picks up, hopefully soon i've already put on 15 lbs. :beer:

That's understandable. My dad was an electrician...worked on places similar to that, but idk how high he went up though