Went To The Doctor Today......

owutaqt

So, I went to the doc today and she said for the first time your ears are not infected and you don't have a sinus infection even after you had a cold.....I said YEAH! She listened to my lungs and said OH I forgot you quit smoking your lungs sound great!! We talked about PG/VG effects on the body some headaches I was having, and then we talked about people having issues with E-cigs. She does not watch the news so she did not now anyything about the FDA crap, but she said how come they cannot use common sense, lets see 4000 chemicals over lets see 4-7 in the juices. So she is pretty happy said my lungs sound better than she has ever heard them and to keep on vaping.

She was shocked at how much of a variety of juices you can get. I told her my urine smelled off was wondering if it was the PG/VG she said no, its probably the flavoring. She also pointed out that if I start having problems with it that it might more than likely be the different flavorings and NOT the actual PG/VG. Suggested to start flavors ONE at a time so you know if you are having a problem with a different flavor, mixture or manufacturer. She also thought it would be INCREDIBLY rare to have an allergic reaction to PG/VG because it is all around us all the time in foods and products.

She was going to suggest it to a patient she has who was in the hospital intubated and as soon as the tube came out she was outside the hospital SMOKING! Maybe it will work. Sure hope so!

That's all I gots! Thought you would all like to hear some more positives from a medical professional.

Sounds awesome! :thumbsup:

And yeah, PG allergy DOES exist, but it's not common. Things we use every day are full of PG.

And as for her smoking patient, that is intense. My friend was in the hospital for a couple weeks with a punctured lung. The second she got out, she limped out of the hospital and lit up a Newport!

Sounds awesome! :thumbsup:

And yeah, PG allergy DOES exist, but it's not common. Things we use every day are full of PG.

And as for her smoking patient, that is intense. My friend was in the hospital for a couple weeks with a punctured lung. The second she got out, she limped out of the hospital and lit up a Newport!

She said it does exsist she just said it was rare! So, I thought that was good news.