How Long Does Liquid Last?

zenjen

Hi, you know, I've read the 10 to 12 puffs per 3 drops of drip several times. I know I'm not flooding my attys, but it seems when (and if) I pay attention, I'll drip 2-3, then vape 2-3 and then it's time to redrip...hmmmm

Hi, you know, I've read the 10 to 12 puffs per 3 drops of drip several times. I know I'm not flooding my attys, but it seems when (and if) I pay attention, I'll drip 2-3, then vape 2-3 and then it's time to redrip...hmmmm

Thank you all for your input...I am kinda relieved because I thought I was going through it too fast. But 3 drops seems to last somewhere between 10 to 12 puffs for me too. Sometimes less, nut at least I'm somewhere around what everyone says :)

On my way to trying lr's, haven't removed a bridge/wick, tho have looked at the videos. If I drip more than 2-3, liquid is all over the place. idk...

What does IR mean? I have the empty cartridges, but there is something that kinda looks like a silver wick in the bottom. Am I supposed to remove that or is it ok to leave in?

I may have been a bit high on the 10 to 12 puffs remark. I was thinking that was it, but it's been a long time since I actually counted. If I try more than 3 drips my atty leaks, so that's all I ever use at one time. I know that.

And no you're not "supposed" to take it out. You can if you want, but most people don't. I'm afraid to try it.

What does IR mean? I have the empty cartridges, but there is something that kinda looks like a silver wick in the bottom. Am I supposed to remove that or is it ok to leave in?

That's LR - Low Resistance. You don't have to remove the bridge or wick. Some say it gives them better vapor/flavor. I tried it once, didn't notice any difference.

That's LR - Low Resistance. You don't have to remove the bridge or wick. Some say it gives them better vapor/flavor. I tried it once, didn't notice any difference.

Thank you both for getting back to me on this! One more question: how long do you guys use the mouthpiece? (or whatever the name is for it :)

Thank you both for getting back to me on this! One more question: how long do you guys use the mouthpiece? (or whatever the name is for it :)

Well, I made a few into drip tips and have been using them for months. I drop it into some alchohol once in a while to clean it. I've tried a few real drip tips, but like the cart as a drip tip better (link below). Since I don't use it as a cart, can't really answer your question, but as long as you clean it once in a while, should last a long time.

My link

While I was still using carts, I used the same ones for 6 months at least. I did clean them now and then, but they were still fine otherwise. I've been using drip tips for several months now. I have a whole bunch of carts saved because I keep thinking I'll try Brian's drip tip idea...just haven't done it yet.

While I was still using carts, I used the same ones for 6 months at least. I did clean them now and then, but they were still fine otherwise. I've been using drip tips for several months now. I have a whole bunch of carts saved because I keep thinking I'll try Brian's drip tip idea...just haven't done it yet.

Thanks again Brian and nana! Very clever how you made that into a drip tip Brian, thanks for sharing the link :)