Ongoing M401 (And M402) Review From Ruyan Direct

This is my first e cig and everything will be done from a newbie point of view.

I will be discussing every aspect of my order from why i made the decison, who i bought from, the hardware and the juice.

I decided to go for the m401 for a few reasons

portability. I was not interetsed in getting a big bulky e cig

widely available. I didnt want an e cig that i would struggle to find parts for

reviews were good.

looks ****ing great.

ooook.

I first started looking on absoluetly e cigs and thought i was going to buy from there. I then discovered ruyan direct and prefered their range of juices. I then saw eastmall and was extreemly impressed by their prices and range of juice but the m401 starter kit did not come with a usb charger.

So i ended up making my first order from ruyan direct and i plan to then buy juices from eastmall in the future.

My order was

1 m401 starter kit (black) with the second battery being an m402 instead of just having 2 m401's

1 spare atomiser

10 spare blank carts (black)

30 mls of RY4# juice

I could not be more complimentary about the service from Wayne at ruyan. My girlfriend ordered the e cig on her pay pal and i payed her in cash. Within about 30 mins of the order wayne sent me an email saying the pay pal adress was different to that of the ruyan account. I explained that it was my gf's pay pal and i would like the shipping to come to my adress. in another 20 mins he responded confirming my request!

Today i received a confirmation that my order has been shipped.

That is all i have so far. Stay tuned and i will tell you more about the shipping as the info gets to me, followed by an innital review of the product followed by a more in depth review followed by my second order.

I decided to do a complete review because as a newbie i was confused by all the options and i would have loved to follow one order from its inception to its end.

I hope somone finds this useful.

Calum

Recently there has been some customs concerns with products from Ruyan Direct but I am happy to say my order has made it passed both Chinese and Australian Customs.

Hold tight for a first impressions review within minutes that i revice the device, a follow up review in a couple of days after that, and weekly updates from then on.

Ok first part of the real review.

I just got word from home that the package has arrived. This means that it took only 5 days from ordering it to it arriving on my doorstep. Pretty damn amazing considering it came from China. Alas I am still at work and will have to wait till i get home to test it, but i cant speak highly enough for the speed at which Ruyan got my order to me via EMS shipping!

Ok i got my first e cig last night! Innital Impressions:

Ruyan Direct rocks!

Nailed my order even with a special request to get a m402 bat as well as the m401 in the starter pack.

The thing looks brilliant. It feels nice to hold in my hand and mouth and is weighted better than i expected.

Vapor Production: As it is my first e cig i have nothing to compare it to but i am very happy with the amount of vapor. I understand these atomizers take a week or so to "break in" so it should only get better

Flavour: Innitally the flavour was really piss weak and i was worried about my purchase. In about 30 mins though the flavour was coming though nicely. I might have wanted a little more flavour but I am yet to see if it is the juice im using (RY4) or the ecig itself or e cigs in general.

Throat hit: ive never understood why throat hit means to much to people. Surely if the thraot hit is big then it will be irritating to the throat if you like to vape often. Thruthfully i dont think i really care about throat hit. But that being said i can deffinetly feel it when i do a lung inhale and can feel it a little with a mouth then lung inhale

Switch responsiveness. Every now and again the auto switch doesnt quite react as quickly as i would like but its only a minor problem and generally works fantastically.

Battery life: Not sure yet will have to get back to that one

Ease of draw: GOD DAMN i was not expecting it to be this hard. Nothing i have read/watched has said anything about the draw being so hard. Perhaps it is just fine and im too used to smoking Rolly ciggs. Its not that bad but it does take a quite a bit more work than i would like.

Whistle sound: There is an anoying whistle sound every time i take a drag. Which is gonna start getting to me like a chinese water torture any moment now.

As for the jucie: RY4 tastes fantastic. It is a little sweet and fruity but also a tad smokey as well. Its a great consistant vape.

All in all.

Pros:vapor production/size/looks

Cons: draw/whistle sound.

Can anyone help with some tips about either of these cons?

Ill give a follow up review in a week.

Thanks all

Calum

Yea EMS shipping is pretty quick. I get stuff off the boat all the time. Customs can be a bit messy though if your order gets held. (It happens all the time)

I pray that im not gonna get any customs issues as im running out of anything :D With some luck i will be allright. Im gonna stock up in a couple of days. Gonna order about 120 mls of juice and a few more attys and carts. If i do that soon I will be stocked for ages and i wont have to worry if they get held up is customs as my current stash should last a while.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines