Need A New Starter Kit For Wifey

Finally my wife wants to start vaping, she only smokes 4-5 analogs a day, and she keeps using mine but now she wants her own, I want to get her possibly a 801 or a 901 or something thats not a 510, I was just looking around and found out that my first e cig was a DSE901 mini cig brand I got at a gas station down the street from my house, I traded it on the classifieds for 60ml of various liquids, I hope I didn't get got on this, It produced hardly any vapor and the atty was a SLB, I tried messing with the atty on it and could never get the vapor to improve, so if anyone on the forum have any suggestions on something other than the 510 but produces just as good as a 510 Id appreciate any advice. :)

In my opinion, nothing produces as good as a 510 atty. When I first started, I used an 801 and a 901 and I didn't care for either. I still have a couple of 801 attys and try them every now and then. I still don't care for them. Although, the low bridge 801 at 5v is much better than the high bridge.

I have a LR 901 atty on my SB right now and I love it. It produces great vapor and the taste is much better than with a 510. So I would recommend the LR 901, but not the regular one.

What about the new revolution???

Yep I was thinking about that, KR808's is what they are I think, and it will be easy for her to use with cartos, plus its a kit that I think says screw the fda time for a revolution, ill see if she likes the design, I do.

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ