Where Did You Buy Your Ego?

I got mine from China but a buddy tried it and loved it. He has to have one, but China takes forever. I am looking for a good vendor domestically. The Vapor Talk Store is stock out. Here is what I am looking for.

2 battery/ 2 atomizer starter kit with a charger and a cone atty cover. Needs to have blank carts with it and the supplier must have a decent menthol juice. Battery sizes does not matter, could be 650, 900 or 1300mAh.

Let me know!

I bought mine at totally wicked! But... Puresmoker have it for $59.99. It comes in four different colors(black, silver, red and blue), two cones, and one TONIC eLiquid Sample which is a very very good deal.

http://www.PureSmoker.com/product_p/joyeego.htm

And greenhouseone have it for $49.99 but they only carry it in black.

http://www.greenhouseone.com/Joye-eGo-s/26.htm

Out of the 4-5 liquid suppliers i've ordered from for menthol I like iVapes menthol its a little more traditional and the best part about it is that it is clear, makes you think it is really clean, its a great menthol and if you vape menthol I recommend clear liquid compared to some tanish colored liquids, some menthol is insanely strong and a good way I help it more enjoyable is cutting it with tobacco flavor, hope some of my rambling can help you finding a good menthol vape. Good Luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered mine from wordup. 15% discount right now cause they are moving, shipping resumes 10-1. Got the XL in red with jumbo atomiser and carts. Jeff has colors and several choices of kit level, super to basic and choice of Janty or Joye. He also has the 1300mah in stock, next battery will be that in black. I'm trying to stock up a battery and atty a month. Free shipping too! and your choice of I think 80 different flavor juices with kits. Extra parts and prices pretty good so you can pretty much build your own perfect vape.