Care&feeding Of Your Kit?

xandalis

So, while I feel I already have a good "feel" going for the "proper handling" of a PV, I'd like to hear what some of the veterans reccomend. Like how you tell the difference (if you can, that is) between a draw that's weak due to an almost dry atty, vs a weakening battery (less than full charge, but not near "dead" either). Or what people have found to be "things not to do" as far as handling/usage/storage, etc.

For me:

Dry has a bit of a burnt taste

Flooded--I know It isn't dry, but weak hit

change or clean filler every few days (carts/cartomizers)

Personal preference is blue foam (when not dripping)

1. I try not to let my atty over heat. I let it cool after a couple draws or alternate between two units if I am vaping alot.

2. every 2-3 days I let my atty drain. Using the corner of a papertowel or kleenex, twist and gently push into the open end of the atty and let sit over night. (make sure to reprime before use)

3. When all else fails--I check the atomizer or battery with a multimeter--trust me, if I can use a multimeter--anybody can

(510 atty and batt) here we go..first set your meter to 200 OHM the touch the red probe to the black probe and you should get a reading of 00.0 if you dont and you get something like 00.2 just subtract the # from the reading you will get from the atty. Ok put the RED probe into the small hole on the battery side and the Black probe into the small hole on the SIDE of the atty or on the thread you should get a reading of 2.2 - 2.9 thats a good strong atty if you get anything above 3.2 send it back..lol the lower the # the better

Now the battery is done the same way EXCEPT set the meter 20v in the DCV section RED to the metal (Dent) on the battery or if you have a Mega just put it on the end that connects with the atty and the Black try and put it on the little gold band You will need to have someone hold down the batt switch while testing(or be coordinated) ..A half charged battery should read 3.6 - 4.2.

RE: xiaoni990, Wow sounds very inspiring, its good to go outside the box to deal with everyday life situations so you can get thru them instead of being always being stuck in a rut, everyone is human and we are not perfect so we as people are going to bash heads at one point or another its just the way life is, we are constantly learning something new everyday and as we reflect on the past its always good to point out the positives and learn from our negatives.........wow what did I just say, lol.

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

RE: xiaoni990, Wow sounds very inspiring, its good to go outside the box to deal with everyday life situations so you can get thru them instead of being always being stuck in a rut, everyone is human and we are not perfect so we as people are going to bash heads at one point or another its just the way life is, we are constantly learning something new everyday and as we reflect on the past its always good to point out the positives and learn from our negatives.........wow what did I just say, lol.

ROFLMAO