What To Do When Out Of Vape And Waiting On 1St Juice Shipment?

xandalis

Well, seeing as I REALLY do not want to touch an analog in order to get my nicotine-needs met, I've tried a little experiment: with the last pre-filled cart that came with the kit going dry, what could be done to extend the time I can get out of the unit? As I discovered (although I'm still not sure just how long this will hold), carefully pulling out the stock wadding, and flip around. I've done this with all 5 carts, and each one (even the 1st one I used nearly 4 days ago), has had a rather moist "rear end."

So, I hope this bit of info/2nd-hand experience will be useful to other people who may be in a similar boat.

And, of course, what have we learned today? Yes, always to be ahead in ordering e-liquid. Part of what may have happened is the seller/manufacturer makes claims as how long the cartridges with filler last comparable to analogs. Most likely you've already become familiar with direct dipping straight into an atty and cartomizers, an atty/filler combo that is refillable and lasts anywhere from three days to however long it will taste okay to you. Hope your liquid gets to you quickly. I'm pretty sure it will only happen this once :) !

Well, seeing as I REALLY do not want to touch an analog in order to get my nicotine-needs met, I've tried a little experiment: with the last pre-filled cart that came with the kit going dry, what could be done to extend the time I can get out of the unit? As I discovered (although I'm still not sure just how long this will hold), carefully pulling out the stock wadding, and flip around. I've done this with all 5 carts, and each one (even the 1st one I used nearly 4 days ago), has had a rather moist "rear end."

So, I hope this bit of info/2nd-hand experience will be useful to other people who may be in a similar boat.

I was "sorta" in the same situation recently. Kinda reversed I guess. I was down to my last "old" atomizer. Had plenty of E Liquid left though. I was really sweating till my 510 atomizers and cartomizers showed up! I hope your juice comes SOON! Wishin ya GOOD luck! :)

well, on the upshot to this whole event, at least I'm glad the supposed "marlboro" flavor doesn't taste like what real marlboro's currently taste like to me. otherwise I don't think I'd have become quite so entheusiastic about vaping as quickly as I've become...

well, on the upshot to this whole event, at least I'm glad the supposed "marlboro" flavor doesn't taste like what real marlboro's currently taste like to me. otherwise I don't think I'd have become quite so entheusiastic about vaping as quickly as I've become...

I always smoked Djaurm Blacks. But I use to share a Marlboro with my buddy Tommy once in a while. He "always" smokes them. Still does. To me they were really strong and they gave me a head rush. My buddy Shane smokes Camel Crushes. I always liked them more than Marlboro. I got a free sample of Camel flavor from awesomevapor with my last order. It was so good I just ordered a 24mg bottle last night. It's smooth, lots of vapor and has a good taste. If ya like Camels at all, you might give it a try. :) Now I vape Clove/Kretek/Djaurum type liquids part of the time, and Camel flavor. I've gotten a few flavor samples to try also. So far the fruit flavors or ok, but not anything special IMO. To me, these "cigarette" E Liquid flavors are much better than the tastes of the real cigarettes themselves! :)

Something I did was to take some flavoring, from the store or my kitchen, that had the ingredients of simply flavoring and pg, and used it to refill and rejuvenate the carts. I also had some horehound in pga tincture that I used, which I liked a lot. I enjoyed the experimenting.

Edited by TheMummaFamily

I found that you can go the drug store and get a bottle of VG and vape it straight from he bottle,doesn't taste too bad and has no nic but makes lotsa vapor and it should get you by till the mailman arrives.A good time to practice vapor rings as it really does make some vapor.

I found that you can go the drug store and get a bottle of VG and vape it straight from he bottle,doesn't taste too bad and has no nic but makes lotsa vapor and it should get you by till the mailman arrives.A good time to practice vapor rings as it really does make some vapor.

Never tried this, but it'll work!

Honestly, I had the same experience when I first started. I took the filler out of every cartridge I had, and stuffed them in the corner of a zip-lock bag. Then I cut a tiny hole in that corner, and salvaged some remnants of liquid. This didn't get me too far, but for a bit, I was vaping some awesome vanilla kona pineapple cherry coconut liquid. Yum... :thumbsdown:

Unfortunately when this happened to me a few months back I bought a pack of analogs :X , but before I did that I also flipped the filler in all my carts to get every last drop till my liquid came....idk it seems everywhere I order in the states standard shipping I always get my liquid on the 3rd day, Im currently waiting on some clear menthol liquid from the indy vapor shop, a 30ml bottle for $9.99, hopefully its what I like in a menthol bcuz thats a great price and I can order in bulk to stock up to last a few years. :clover:

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ