Ego 1000 Mah Rocks!

Jkimbo

I just got my new ego 1000 mAh battery for $16 from the Green House One here is a side by side with a 650 mAh and a regular e-cig. It's bigger then I expected but feels great in the hand! I can't wait to try it all day. I been using 2 650 mAh batteries per day. This should extend improve. So far so good will update if I have any problems.

ego2.jpg

I just got my new ego 1000 mAh battery for $16 from the Green House One here is a side by side with a 650 mAh and a regular e-cig. It's bigger then I expected but feels great in the hand! I can't wait to try it all day. I been using 2 650 mAh batteries per day. This should extend improve. So far so good will update if I have any problems.

ego2.jpg

You walk softly, but carry a big stick :rambo: I saw that battery and almost got it, but I was afraid I would need other gadgets to go with so refrained. Thanks for the size pic-good to know for next time:O)

Nice! I rotate my two 650mAh batteries. But, I'd like to get two of these and see how much difference they make. They are a little taller but not "too" much taller. Let everyone know how they work for you! :) Can ya pop a link up for these? Thanks!

Nice! I rotate my two 650mAh batteries. But, I'd like to get two of these and see how much difference they make. They are a little taller but not "too" much taller. Let everyone know how they work for you! :) Can ya pop a link up for these? Thanks!

here you go,

http://www.greenhouseone.com/Joye-eGo-Manual-Battery-1000mAh-p/ebat1.htm

I will certainly let every one know of any problems if any! It comes from China but they do provide a tracking link takes about a week to get.

Sorry it was $18 not $16 my bad.

Edited by Jkimbo

Have you tried the e-juice from greenhouse? How is it?

Only the Clove so far, jury is still out. It's a warmer juice, tastes different then other Clove I had but not terrible. To early to tell :)

I just got one last month. I love it. The size difference is only the length of the stainless top from the button up. Maybe an inch?

It lasted 15-17 hours the first week but thats when I was alternating it with a 650 mah tornado. If I use it soley, I get 13-14 hrs. Still good enough for me. :)