Random-Crazy-Idea: Send Obama A Starter Kit

xandalis

4:43am and bored silly while unable to sleep, what do you expect?

Ya, I know the feeling! Same here! :)

He banned my Djarum's (flavored cigarette's) with the blink of an eye pretty much, now I'm wonderin if E Cigs will be next? :(

Edited by JayH503

Yeah, cloves are banned here as well... *glances over at his "keepsake" half-smoked black* Of course, I do have to agree with that banning from a certain standpoint. Since I'm currently doing the full-time college thing at my local CC, I see a lot of the "kids" (including some real ones, blasted early college...) smoking, and going off about how "cool" they think it is (not much different from when I was that age, honestly). And many of them do favor cloves and/or other implied "non-tobacco" smoking products, believing they aren't as bad as straight cigarettes. Of course, most of them also drink as well, but we don't see alcohol being banned outright. Ah, the way double-standards cut.

If you could actually get the secret service to allow the president to accept an electronic cigarette, I'd send him kits monthly no charge.

The problem is, getting once of the most powerful political figures to accept a gift from some random business. They send an arsenal of 30+ vehicles just when the guy wants a hot dog from Costco lol.

If you could actually get the secret service to allow the president to accept an electronic cigarette, I'd send him kits monthly no charge.

The problem is, getting once of the most powerful political figures to accept a gift from some random business. They send an arsenal of 30+ vehicles just when the guy wants a hot dog from Costco lol.

LOL, actually, they don't. I know this because when he came through Asheville for vacation earlier this year, he stopped (no planning) at a restraunt downtown he'd been to during the campaign. There is no physical way to fit 30+ vehicles in that part of town, and still allow trafic through (which they did, since this was less than 1/10th mile from UNCA) :P

But yeah, I'd hate to see how much heat would be on a person for sending ANY package that didn't contain a tie (hell, even probably for a tie) to him.