I Need Some Mix Help

LoriHNC

If I'm starting with 15 ml of 36mg VG with nic and I want to make 20 mg nic juice, how much more VG and flavoring do I add? Also, to make it 18 mg would be good too. :construction:

Thanks a bunch!

You'll need to add 12ml of no nic (VG and flavor) to get down to 20mg. How much flavor you use is up to you, but most go around 20%.

If using 20% flavor, you'd use 5.4ml of flavor and 6.6ml of 0 nic VG. For simplicity, go with 5.5ml of flavor and 6.5ml of VG... that will give you 20.4% flavor.

Edited by Brian

You'll need to add 12ml of no nic (VG and flavor) to get down to 20mg. How much flavor you use is up to you, but most go around 20%.

If using 20% flavor, you'd use 5.4ml of flavor and 6.6ml of 0 nic VG. For simplicity, go with 5.5ml of flavor and 6.5ml of VG... that will give you 20.4% flavor.

Thanks Brian. I should have mentioned that I'm one of those people that have trouble tasting flavor so I may want to add a tad more and adjust the equation accordingly.

Absolutely! I also have trouble tasting flavor and have to use quite a bit more than most people. But it works!!

I couldn't remember who else here had trouble with flavors as well, now I won't forget Nana :) I wonder why that is though? Did our taste buds burn out from smoking through the years?

PS Where do you get your flavorings from?

Edited by LoriHNC

The calculator actually does work pretty well. The drops vary, but using a syringe or other ML measurement works great.

I am another one that has trouble with flavor. I taste everything else just fine--For me anyway, I just like strong flavors.

freedomsmokeusa/flavourart or DIY flavor shack both of these have some great flavors and mixing supplies.

The calculator actually does work pretty well. The drops vary, but using a syringe or other ML measurement works great.

I am another one that has trouble with flavor. I taste everything else just fine--For me anyway, I just like strong flavors.

freedomsmokeusa/flavourart or DIY flavor shack both of these have some great flavors and mixing supplies.

Strange that it seems to be the women having trouble with tasting liquid. I also can taste everything else fine. Weird huh?

I ordered some liquid from Tasty Vapor last night and like 10 bottles of flavorings. I'll make these suckers so I can taste em! lol