Still Totally Confused--What Exactly Do I Need?

MtnLioness

I'm going cross-eyed trying to figure all this out. Hoping you guys can help! :)

So...I get a lot in the kit. But interested in the direct dripping. So I need a wide mouth drip tip, right? What else do I HAVE to have? I read of carts (cartomizers, right?, mega cartos...I can't keep it all straight. Just need to know what I really need to have.

Also, I'm trying to figure out exactly the strength of nicotine liquid I'd need if I'm smoking American Spirit Menthol Light at nicotine being 1.42 mg.

I plan on ordering the menthol here for e-liguid, and one other flavor.

I appreciate helping me trying to get this all straight! :-)

Also...is anyone familiar with cignot.com? They've got a great deal there, including free shipping. They're out of stock on this site.

Thanks again!

Hi, its so confusing!!

Ok this is what I would get if I was going to be starting again.

I would get the starter kit of your choice. Then get cartomizers, for me when I started this is less of a hassle that cartridges and an atomizer. I would get the regular ones.

Then you need to get the liquid, menthol and then whatever flavor you want, but get small bottles, you seriously just don't know what is going to taste good to you and you don't want to end up with juice you don't like.

MG....I started at 18 and I smoked 1 and 1/2 packs a day of marlboro medium 100's, I had no problems with this.

For starters that is all you need.

You will have a better idea of what you want your next order to be after you do this a bit.

I have not heard good or bad about cignot, but I would go to vaporgalaxy.com and order from Luke if you can.

Good Luck!

I've ordered from Cignot a few times - good supplier. Are you looking at an eGo or a 510 kit?

If you're looking for an eGo, you may want to check out Puresmoker. They just got in a shipment of eGo and they're selling them for $60 - full kit - one regular atty and one LR atty. Last time they did this I got three of them.

Puresmoker - eGo

Edited by Brian

I've ordered from Cignot a few times - good supplier. Are you looking at an eGo or a 510 kit?

If you're looking for an eGo, you may want to check out Puresmoker. They just got in a shipment of eGo and they're selling them for $60 - full kit - one regular atty and one LR atty. Last time they did this I got three of them.

Puresmoker - eGo

You must be rich! :rolleyes:

You must be rich! :rolleyes:

Not even close! LOL! Actually, they had them for $50 for a very short time and I got three kits. One for my wife, one for a friend at work (will get paid back for that one), and one for me (a spare).

Hi, Lioness! The eGo is a great choice! Someone will correct me if any of this information is wrong, but here are my thoughts...

Yes, you will need a couple drip tips. When dripping, you use regular atomizers, not cartomizers. Cartomizers hold a bunch of juice at once and there is no need to drip, which is very nice when your driving or just tired of dripping.

How much do you smoke? Pack a day? More/less? I smoked a pack of Marlboro Light 100's per day and I found the 24mg juice to be a bit to "strong" for me. It would give me the jitters...like drinking too much coffee can. I stay around 10-16mg now and also have several flavors of zero nic for times when I know I'm vaping more heavily and don't want or need the extra nicotine. Everyone is different on how nicotine affects them, though, so this will be a personal decision for you. Safe bet to start in the "medium" range, though.

I ordered my Joye 510 kits from cignot when I first started and didn't have any trouble with them at all. Since Brian posted his link, however, I may need to buy a kit from Puresmoker as backup. ;) Thanks, Brian!

Good luck, MtnLioness!

+1 for Michelle. :)

The eGo is not only great in flavor and nice in vapor, fast to charge, long life battery, it's an elegant little device and has many options.

Options include: direct dripping, regular atties with regular carts, regular cartomizers, Mega atties with Mega Carts, Mega Cartomizers, etc...

Options also include "empty" or "prefilled"..

Your kit (if typical), will come with the regular atty and 5 prefilled carts. (carts is short for cartridges).

Prefilled carts, or cartos give the beginner a handy way to get the hang of vaping. They're also great for while you're travelling or busy.

They are all refillable anywhere from 3-10 times, with 3 being the best bet. Keeping them wet improves their life span.

They all have their place in the sun. You'll know which "option", which style, appeals to you after you try it. There's no hurry to try anything new to you.

There are many tutorials and videos on how to refill the various carts and cartos, and how to direct drip.

Relax and enjoy your new kit as you study the reviews and tutorials.

Hope this helps.

Thanks SO much to everyone for all your advice! I'm trying to place an order and hope I get everything I need to start having a happy vaping experience!

Anyone know if there's a coupon for some really good vendors? I'm at and thinking of purchasing the Joye eGo there, since it's out of stock here, but I want to buy some of the e-juice here.

Again, thanks! :thumbup: