5V Jolly Box Mod

bobthesalesclerk

Yeah I talked to Jolly on video chat about getting one myself but with a LED light on off switch in a couple weeks after I stock up on Liquids, Great review bro! That thing is a vaping monster! :beer:

Hell yeah it is dude. Cartos or dripping it is frakin awesome. I have been using this since 10(almost 12 hours now)on a single charge and It's still going strong. I love it.

So this just goes to show how good jollys box mods are.

JUST REMEMBER...this can happen to any box(or PV) with almost any switch if you leave it on it your pocket.

So a few days ago I was wearing tighter fitting jeans(not girl jeans...just a little tighter then normal)and left my box on in my box. About 4 minutes after I sat down I noticed my pocket was smoking(vaping?). My carto was completely melted, the top portion of the box was melted, the epoxy melted out of it...but

IT STILL WORKED! All I had to do was re epoxy the 510 connection back down. It's a little crooked, and it moves about a centimeter either way but IT STILL WORKS. All the solders held, the wiring held, everything is still fine with it(although the slightly crooked carto on it is bugging me lol).

So that's it. And lesson learned for me. I never EVER leave this thing on when I'm not using it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines