Starter Brand Questions

keeblerelf

i've just been introduced to vaping a few weeks back. I've found that it's an excellent alternative to me and my wife's social smoking...very much safer than inhaling the harshness of burning tobacco. my mom has actually ordered us a starter kit from cigarti for my birthday. she said it's the one that one of her coworkers recommended to her. i've not read much on this brand other than on their website. my wife loves the idea of customizable skins for the e-cigs....does anyone have any comments or reviews regarding the cigarti?

thanks

keeblerelf

I just posted in your other post. :)

It appears to be a KR808. I think you'll like it. I had not heard of Cigarti, but they appear to be a little over priced. I would suggest shopping around when you start looking for replacement cartridges - you can get them a lot cheaper.

i noticed....thanks again, had i known people were fast and friendly repliers around here i wouldn't have double posted to be honest....most of the other forums i go to it takes a day to get responses...

anywho i'll keep this one alive for us noobs...when i get the cigarti in i'll vape it and see if i can provide a review or anything for it, i like the concept of having the 2 piece vs. the 3 piece due to simplicity...i'm a clumsy person and i work retail...quick vapes in the back room will make a day to by faster

keeblerelf