Chocolate Diy Flavoring

MaryAnn

I find that my chocolate flavoring for DIY tastes more like a tootsie roll than actual chocolate. Is there one out there that actually tastes like milk or dark chocolate, as I might find in a truffle or chocolate sauce? Even a pastry chocolate would be useful I think......

One of the issues with this flavor (and others) is that it is very difficult to use artificial flavorings for something as complex as chocolate. The only one I found that does taste like chocolate is "Choc au Lait" from Decadent Vapours, found on the Totally Wicked site. It is extracted from natural cocoa and not only works well my itself (tastes to me like chocolate milk) but also mixes well with other flavors, such as coconut because it is derived from natural sources.

I wouldnt say it has the candy bar taste but it is a good milk chocolate taste. I like it quite a bit and is the only chocolate flavoring I thought was authentic. their Chocomint is also very good.

I had the same problem finding a good chocolate flavoring, I tried two different brands so I opted to buy my chocolate eliquid from johnsoncreeks. Swiss dark is great, not too sweet but sweet enough. Chocolate truffle is good too!