Valuable Lesson Learned

Shihzam

I learned a valuable lesson this morning. As always I make sure I have plenty of juice, a fresh battery and a clean Atty in my SB when I leave for work. I had been carrying spare bats, but since I got my SB bats last me a day and a half w/ LR attys and 2 days on a normal 510. NEVER carried a spare atty and guess what popped just after sitting down at my desk at work? You guessed it. Lucky my wife was still at home and had her to bring a spare to me. Guess I'll be looking around for a case to start carrying some spare stuff with me and keeping some spares in the truck. :rolleyes:

You'll need a big case for that SB, almost would think you would need a man purse for that thing its pretty huge lol, I personally like smaller devices, but I heard that the SB is a vaping monster, hope you find a case to fit all the spare parts as well, Vape On! :punk:

Been wantin' to ask...

How long do you guys find that your attys last you...typically. I know every atty is as different as every person and I don't mean low res. attys. I have had my attys for less than 2 months and they seem fine.

I would like to know the longest someone has used a low res. before it is no more. Is it worth it?

I am thinkin' cartos may be my future.

They need these SB's on the frontline. The battery lasts for days, the button doesn't accidentally depress in the pocket, and there is no LED light to unstealth a stealty user. They have battery holders that don't take much room in the backpack either.

When my ship comes in, I'm going to send a bunch of these babies to the frontline soldiers.

and a bunch of eGo's to those stuck behind the desks and steering wheels...

I bought a small case logic case at Wal-Mart for about $5. It holds an extra SB battery, a few attys, a couple of 6ml bottles of juice, and my extra eGo batts. It works perfect for me. In case you are interested, here is a link to the one I got. It's the first one on the page.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=0&ic=48_0&search_query=case+logic+flash+drive&Find.x=28&Find.y=11&Find=Find

And yes, I usually have quite a few supplies with me whenever I leave home. As kitsune says, gotta have backups, backups, and then some more backups.

I've had regular 510 attys that lasted for 2 months. I think my average with them is more like 1 month. But I've had them last for less than a week also. LR attys have lasted me for as long as 2 weeks, but no longer. I've had a couple that lasted only 4 hours. That upset me, but there's nothing a person can do about it. If they all lasted at least 2 weeks, I'd be pretty happy with them, but I haven't had that many last the whole 2 weeks. A few have lasted for only a day. A couple for about 3 days. I've gone through several and have not found them to be consistent yet. I've had the best luck with the LR attys I got from TW, but I have no idea why that would be. I've had some LR 901 attys that lasted for 2 weeks, but I also had two of the die in one week. I guess they aren't very consistent either. I really think it's all hit and miss.

good find Nana!!

For pockets, I use a keychain buddy from msTsBakery for my batteries, atty and small ejuice. A small candy container for my prefilled cartomizers. (fire and ice round one to be precise, and an altoids tin as well for when I need to carry more)

A soft eyeglass case with the foam covered cardboard divider thingie in it for resting my fully set up eGo. (easy to open velcro and it's a nice snug fit)

With that said, I am awaiting my first ego zippered case and I hope it will fit in pocket. Will know any day now.

I would imagine, for a behind the desk type situation, that a shaving kit bag would work great (as mentioned). You can tuck it away in a file drawer if needed. One of those would hold your PT and extra battery chargers as well... and be easy to commute with if not filed away.

good luck with finding what works best for you, and be sure to share and let us know. There's always somebody in the same boat. :)

I was down to my last cone shaped 510 atomizer recently, before I got new supplies. I was sweatin! I was a little worried that it might go out before replacements arrived! I ordered new atomizers, cartomizers and some E2's. Plus a few E Juice flavors! Luckily it held up for me! :)

I have a plastic flip top cigg case from when I used to roll my own and it holds a 10 or 15 ml bottle of liquid ,an atty or carto,and spare batteries up to 18650's fits in shirt pocket or lunch box.