Disappearing Throat Hit!

I have been vaping 18mg for a while now. and for the past few days i have not felt a Throat hit...... i dont know whats happened! its very upsetting! i dont want to move up on nic or anything. but its just weird that my throat hit has disappeared! and i vape menthol and RY4 all day long. if that helps..

I've noticed that my throat hit is getting weak also. I think my problem is caused by me leaving my E Liquid out of the refrigerator for too long. I've noticed it getting worse over the past few weeks! I've read in the forums that E Juice will get a sorta stale taste after a while. My Tasty Vapor Kretek 24mg use to taste VERY strong, with a lot of cinnamon taste. Now it doesn't! I'm going to buy more and see if the new batch is really strong again. :)

Edited by JayH503

Sometimes if you vape the same liquid for too long you will start to not taste it.I found if I keep two atties or cartos going at a time with two different flavors and switch off I don't have that problem.

I thought something was going on or going wrong because I haven't been able to get a throat hit ALL day! I alternated cartos and still not much of a hit. I thought maybe the new cartos I received and juiced today were duds, flooded or something. Thought also maybe its time to move on to LR's. Also vaping 18mg/RY4 PG and COV 16mg/Oriental Plum (plumiscious btw)VG. You gotta get some kind of a TH with VG, right? After I returned home and read this thread, I just dd'd some 24mg PG watermelon on my 510 and eGo. I'm feeling it. I have had great throat hits from my 18mg/RY4 with cartos. Should I gargle with salt water? I'm sad. I hope my throat is just having a bad day!

Maybe it's because I smoked for so long or maybe I'm just getting more use to it but I really don't notice a big TH any more. Unless I vape some really high nic it just kinda doesn't seem like much.

I noticed after awhile with 18MG-16MG liquid, Throat hit started to be less, I believe it's how much nic is dripped, I would alternative between passthrough and the eGo and once and awhile I would get that throat hit - but not as before, I wasn't sure if my body was just getting used to the MG of the nic. What I would do though to get my kick is, drip 3 drops of 18MG and have one drop of some left over 24MG I had... it gave a slight throat hit but even that was a hit and miss sometimes.