Ego Pcc Is Finally Here!

Here is a like to the website that sells it: http://bit.ly/d64bwj Now question?!?!? At $39.99... is it a good deal considering it will only be used in extreme cases? like for example; power outages. The Case when fully charged will Re-Charge from empty either two Mega Tornado Batteries or 3 x Regular TORNADO Batteries.

Wow, that has certainly peaked my interest... I love the eGo! I don't know if it's certainly a needed necessity, considering the eGo's battery (normal and mega) does last quite a long while. Certainly something I might want though as a carrying case and recharges to boot, so definitely worth it for 40 dollars, in my opinion. :)

That is an awesome pcc but I think it is kind of funny that one of the main reasons to own an eGo is to not have to own a pcc. It looks worth the price though. Besides extreme cases like power outages it could be a good way to charge the eGo at home. My eGo is always hanging from the charger and can get scratched. Charging it in the case would keep it protected. You could also keep your batteries fully charged and at peak performance by switching them every two hours or so. You don't have to use it only when the battery is completely dead.

• 3 months later...

That is an awesome pcc but I think it is kind of funny that one of the main reasons to own an eGo is to not have to own a pcc. It looks worth the price though. Besides extreme cases like power outages it could be a good way to charge the eGo at home. My eGo is always hanging from the charger and can get scratched. Charging it in the case would keep it protected. You could also keep your batteries fully charged and at peak performance by switching them every two hours or so. You don't have to use it only when the battery is completely dead.

Since rechargeable batteries are only good for so many charges you want to run them completely dead before charging....why use up the limited number of charges by recharging before necessary? :rolleyes2:

You know the PCC is nice if you have extra money to blow, but honestly, I think the eGo PT is a better buy. For 40 bucks you could buy an eGo pt, a car USB charge to charge in case it died and still have money left over for some McDonalds. (the eGo PT works from dead, it does not need to be charged up like some other battery units) :) Just my take on it.