Msnbc Article On E-Cigs

jiffy

Very interesting article running on MSNBC today concerning our hobby. They are fairly straight forward in the delivery giving opinions from both sides of the fence, FDA vs Suppliers.

Johnsons Creek and Blu are the two companies that are quoted in the article.

From a brief review of the replies to the article I would say 99% are in favor of the E-cig movement. It is funny how our government is trying to take something so well received, the e-cig, and make it something we are not allowed to enjoy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38954742/ns/health-addictions/?gt1=43001

Nice article, thanks for sharing!

These unbiased articles are popping up often now,, often enuff to allow my nitpicky side start compiling nits... such as: I wish they'd say "the ejuice contains OPTIONAL nicotine and OPTIONAL nicotine strengths from Zero to 36mg"...

Feels so funny to nitpik instead of flying off into a stressed out panic manic

I love this!

Particularly: "It's kind of deceptive to say, 'Oh, my God, there's carcinogens in there,'" Siegel said. "The importance is what level of carcinogens. It turns out that the levels are so low that they are 1,400 times lower than in (regular) cigarettes."

Great article, thanks for sharing :D

I love this!

Particularly: "It's kind of deceptive to say, 'Oh, my God, there's carcinogens in there,'" Siegel said. "The importance is what level of carcinogens. It turns out that the levels are so low that they are 1,400 times lower than in (regular) cigarettes."

Great article, thanks for sharing :D

I agree-there are carcinogens everywhere-Does the FDA regulate the sun? What about microwaves. Will they come to my home and try and stop me from using a boiling pot of water with peppermint and lavender essential oils to sooth sore throats? The FDA is full of **** that they "care" about the public safety-what they care about is power and money end of story. Everyone has an agenda (seems jaded I know, but true)

Reminds me a bit of the ******** abuse of the 911 situations when public places started banning bringing bags in-and movie theaters and places like that grabbed a hold of it as a way to keep people from smuggling in snacks/drinks-well if the GD food was reasonably priced people wouldn't have been "food smuggling" But 911 gave venues and "excuse" to ban all bags etc. such ********-for "safety" reasons. It's like banning guns-the only people it affects are law abiding citizens-as criminals don't give a **** if it's "against the law to carry a firearm" hence, why they are called "criminal" I can't stand government trying to get their hands in my pants under the guise of "safety" such ********.

Where does it stop? Fast food chains are nasty for you-but I still eat there sometimes. I am a big girl and can take care of myself thank you very much-when I burn meat on the grill will the FDA come over and say "whoa that's carcinogen containing meat now little lady-best give that to me so I can stuff my fat freakin' face with it and keep you "safe" Okay-I'll stop now-gotta go pet my rabbits and calm down-if you stayed with me through that GOD love ya!!