Joker Av - My Official Review

BreakingBad

A week ago, I recieved my purple Joker AV and the digital voltage meter. I have been using this thing constantly since it arrived. I now have 5 different units, but looking at it now, I could do without all of them except the Joker. The last pv I got before the Joker was the Silver Bullet. While I really like the SB, sometimes it kills the taste of some of my juices and sometimes I am not satisfied with the throat hit. This Joker is an all in one unit. I have had some juices I can hardly taste, but if I put the Joker at 4.37v, they are perfect. Some other juices, I have to turn it up to 5v. Where as some of my juices were useless in some of my devices, the Joker makes all of them great. Sometimes I wasn't getting much throat hit on the 6v SB, but maybe less voltage is more. I can tune the Joker to provide the best flavor and throat hit. This thing is truly amazing! Its a bit taller than the SB but it is much skinnier. It feels good in the hand. Its not too light, not too heavy. A couple of things I would change on it are the battery cap at the bottom of the unit and the design of the button. The battery cap is ridged and it can be scratch your hand. The button feels like it will definately last, but I would have liked a button with a bit more surface area. Currently it is pretty small and with it being ball shaped, it is kind of pointy. I would have liked a flatter button. The last thing is the color. I got the purple one. It is not a real dark purple, but looks almost pink at times. But in all actuality, that doesn't bother me. This thing is so fantastic that I would use it if it had a Barbie logo on it. If you are wondering about variable voltage and if it is worth the hype, I emphatically have to say yes it is.

Edited by BreakingBad

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines