In Need Of A Reputable E-Cig Supplier To Canada

stacy

Hi, I am new here...and I really would appreciate advice...I am a 2 pack a day smoker,until I discovered e-cigs...I completely quit smoking. However,I have already spent over $800 trying only 2 different company products. The first company I tried,has crap and charges a ridiculous shipping rate. With this product it is called the No.7 Classic starter kit. I have read the instructions, watched videos on how to use it...yet there were many times I took a drag and got a mouthful of juice! The 2 atomizers don't even work anymore either. The second company,though very expensive,uses cartomizers.I now am a huge fan of the cartomizer...except the batteries are already both dead!I don't believe the cartomizer is equal to a pack of cigarettes by any means! As I have to smoke 3 cartridges a day! I found the 8mg cartridges to be a little strong, as I had a sore throat for over a week, and was vomitting frequently.When I ran out of the cartomizers I started trying the other brand again, and I got nicotine poisoning really bad! What I really need to find...is a reputable "made in the USA" company that has excellent products,excellent prices,and ships to Canada affordably. These cheap "made in China" products are crap! I also really wonder what is in the e-liquid? So with the research so far...I have heard about ceramic cartomizers that have no filler...I can't remember where I saw this though...does anyone know who has decent cartomizers that you can refill and has alot of vapor? I have heard alot of talk about the Ego...and am really curious how that works and if this would work for me without the juice getting in my mouth when I take a drag? I have been out of e-cigs for a week now due to the second company accidently charging my credit card for $336 and am waiting for them to figure out what they have done wrong and credit back my card,this is why I have been holding off on ordering from them. I cannot wait any longer,i'm back to regular smoking now...and I hate it...but I need my nicotine! I just want a reputable company with great lasting products,lots of vapor,great prices and shipping...and I along with many of my friends will be a loyal longtime customer! Thank you in advance for your help...it is soooooo much appreciated :)

~Stacy

Hi, I am new here...and I really would appreciate advice...I am a 2 pack a day smoker,until I discovered e-cigs...I completely quit smoking. However,I have already spent over $800 trying only 2 different company products. The first company I tried,has crap and charges a ridiculous shipping rate. With this product it is called the No.7 Classic starter kit. I have read the instructions, watched videos on how to use it...yet there were many times I took a drag and got a mouthful of juice! The 2 atomizers don't even work anymore either. The second company,though very expensive,uses cartomizers.I now am a huge fan of the cartomizer...except the batteries are already both dead!I don't believe the cartomizer is equal to a pack of cigarettes by any means! As I have to smoke 3 cartridges a day! I found the 8mg cartridges to be a little strong, as I had a sore throat for over a week, and was vomitting frequently.When I ran out of the cartomizers I started trying the other brand again, and I got nicotine poisoning really bad! What I really need to find...is a reputable "made in the USA" company that has excellent products,excellent prices,and ships to Canada affordably. These cheap "made in China" products are crap! I also really wonder what is in the e-liquid? So with the research so far...I have heard about ceramic cartomizers that have no filler...I can't remember where I saw this though...does anyone know who has decent cartomizers that you can refill and has alot of vapor? I have heard alot of talk about the Ego...and am really curious how that works and if this would work for me without the juice getting in my mouth when I take a drag? I have been out of e-cigs for a week now due to the second company accidently charging my credit card for $336 and am waiting for them to figure out what they have done wrong and credit back my card,this is why I have been holding off on ordering from them. I cannot wait any longer,i'm back to regular smoking now...and I hate it...but I need my nicotine! I just want a reputable company with great lasting products,lots of vapor,great prices and shipping...and I along with many of my friends will be a loyal longtime customer! Thank you in advance for your help...it is soooooo much appreciated :)

~Stacy

P.S. I forgot to add that I just started all this the end of July 2010 and just ran out a week ago...and this is how much money I have already spent in only a month!

Hello and welcome. If you smoked two packs a day, 8mg jucie should not have made you sick. I smoked 1 1/2 packs a day and now vape 24mg. I'm wondering if maybe you have some type of alergic reaction to it?

FYI - all ecigs are made in China. They are generally pretty cheap, but some suppliers have them rebranded and charge way to much for them. Most starter kits will runs around $50, but an eGo will be around $70-80. The eGo has bigger batteries that last 8+ hours per charge (compared to 1-2 hours on a regular starter kit battery).

Anyhow, I would check into an eGo. Pretty sure Jeffrey at wordupecig.com ships to Canada, but you may want to contact him (phone number is listed on his site, or email him). I'm not sure if he'll ship anything with nicotine or not... isn't there a ban on that in Canada?

Hello and welcome. If you smoked two packs a day, 8mg jucie should not have made you sick. I smoked 1 1/2 packs a day and now vape 24mg. I'm wondering if maybe you have some type of alergic reaction to it?

FYI - all ecigs are made in China. They are generally pretty cheap, but some suppliers have them rebranded and charge way to much for them. Most starter kits will runs around $50, but an eGo will be around $70-80. The eGo has bigger batteries that last 8+ hours per charge (compared to 1-2 hours on a regular starter kit battery).

Anyhow, I would check into an eGo. Pretty sure Jeffrey at wordupecig.com ships to Canada, but you may want to contact him (phone number is listed on his site, or email him). I'm not sure if he'll ship anything with nicotine or not... isn't there a ban on that in Canada?

Hello Thanks for the plug Brian.

We ship to Canada Daily and as always we ship world wide.

Thank You

Jeffrey & Laurin

Hi Stacy, yikes I'm sorry you had to go through all that. Please stick around the Vapor Talk forum bcuz you won't have to go through any more mishaps with ordering anything again. There are very knowledgeable people here. It's mostly how I learned everything I know about e-cigs. Don't worry about having to smoke analogs. You'll just start again. Good luck to you! Don't hesitate to ask questions.

Welcome Stacy to VaporTalk. If you are on one of those plans where they automatically send you carts get off of it now!!!!.

You shouldn't be paying that much just for supplies. Like others have mentioned I'd check into getting an Ego/Tornado. They work great and the battery life is great.If you look around in the suppliers section I'm sure you'll find someone that will have just what you need. If you're getting liquid in your mouth it's probably because you have too much juice in your cart or atty. Don't overfill. Look at some of the videos and you'll get the hang of it. There is a learning process to this and it takes time but you'll get the hang of it.So keep us informed.

Good luck and happy vaping.

if you are fixed on a "kit/starter" i say ego.

for me, i think it's insane to spend $25 on a single battery.

you can get 900mAh 14500 batteries to toss into a mod or ones that take cr123a, 18650s, etc and they are about $5 for a two pack. charger is around 9ish.

so pretty much 4 batteries, that last longer and cost less + charger is less than a single ego battery.

just had this discussion in video chat today.

- yet there were many times I took a drag and got a mouthful of juice!

thats more of a issue with the atty or cart being to full of juice.

attys are best suited for dripping with no cart attached, just a mouthpiece

- The 2 atomizers don't even work anymore either. batteries are already both dead!

are these auto or manual. if manual do the center connector in the batteries have a hole in them?

attys don't always last long, though it could be a issue with the batteries on why they arent working.

- I don't believe the cartomizer is equal to a pack of cigarettes by any means!

not sure about a carto being a pack of cigs, they don't last me long when i fill them.

- is a reputable "made in the USA" company that has excellent products,excellent prices,and ships to Canada affordably. These cheap "made in China" products are crap!

only thing you will find in the states are mods.

the first reply didn't have all this because my browser crashed and i lost it all.

there was more detail but i'm not feeling like trying all that again.

if you want something that is the standard, get an ego.

if you don't want to dump money down the drain on batteries, a simple mod with some batteries will do you.

though some mods do cost big bucks.

Thank you for all the replies! It is very much appreciated :) I found one of the sites that states they are an American company,and even the juice is American made. Here is what it says and the name of it:

ProVape is an American manufacturing company started by several people in Washington state. We come from varied backgrounds but we combine our knowledge and strengths to create world-class products. We draw on years of experience in the consumer products industry, military electronics, engineering, computers and manufacturing. ProVape is proud to be an American company and we believe in quality American-made products.

I know I have seen more claiming this, I just cannot find them. Does anyone know about this company?

The company I was buying from

is Epuffer.com they were featured twice on the Drs. T.V. show. A starter kit 2 batteries a charger and 5 cartomizers are $119.99 and $139.99. The batteries are $39.99 each...$49.99 for a USB passthrough...$14.99 for 5 pre-filled cartomizers,and $29.99 for e-juice. Then there is a discount of 15% but there is also 12% HST and shipping is $25...but they messed up on my credit card by charging me $336 and I faxed them my credit card statement showing this,as they do not show these charges on their end.I am supposedly getting an answer tomorrow as to what happened,but am pretty pissed off that I have to wait,but the lady clearly remembers my order,she is nice and appologised that they could not do anything sooner. So I will see what she says tomorrow, but now that I here what the actual prices should be...I see I am really getting ripped off! As far as a ban in Canada...some companies are selling everything except the e-liquid...but Epuffer is in Canada and they sell the e-juice as well...so I don't know how they get away with it and other Canadian companies don't? I also am wondering about the propelyne glycol vs the vegetable glycerine and the 50/50 mixes...what are the differences? Also, due to the fact that I am a two pack a day smoker...how many mg e-juice do you think I should start with? Wordup sells the Ego correct? Do most of you prefer the non-cartomizers? I want to stock up so I don't run out again and have to start smoking again, so I want to make sure I don't run out again and have to start smoking again, so I want to make sure I get enough supplies.Thank you all for your advise it is very much appreciated :)

Edited by stacy

Thank you everyone! I decided to go with Wordup and buy the Ego! I wanted to buy the other brand as well that takes cartomizers, but they are out of stock in the mgs I wanted.I just don't have a clue what strength e-liquid to buy? I was on 8mg cartomizers before and am a 2 pack a day smoker.I also don't know the differences in PG, VG, and 50/50...any advise would be awesome! Thank you all :)

Edited by stacy

is Epuffer.com they were featured twice on the Drs. T.V. show. A starter kit 2 batteries a charger and 5 cartomizers are $119.99 and $139.99. The batteries are $39.99 each...$49.99 for a USB passthrough...$14.99 for 5 pre-filled cartomizers,and $29.99 for e-juice. Then there is a discount of 15% but there is also 12% HST and shipping is $25...

discount or not, it's not worth more than about 40-50 for that entire kit.

batteries at $40? wow, you can get the same batteries around $12 on just about any other site. well, sites that dont try to rip you off.

even the batteries at 12 arent worth that price. you will get about 30-60mins per battery. the batteries usually take about 2hrs to recharge.

my first ecig was from volcanoecigs.com for their magma kit with extra stuff and 2 day shipping ran me $90. not a bad kit, considering i knew nothing about ecigs. though for that same 90 i could have gone with something a lot better.

I also am wondering about the propelyne glycol vs the vegetable glycerine and the 50/50 mixes...what are the differences? Also, due to the fact that I am a two pack a day smoker...how many mg e-juice do you think I should start with? Wordup sells the Ego correct? Do most of you prefer the non-cartomizers? I want to stock up so I don't run out again and have to start smoking again, so I want to make sure I don't run out again and have to start smoking again, so I want to make sure I get enough supplies.Thank you all for your advise it is very much appreciated :)

think of it like this. propelyne is synthetic, much like with drugs you can have either the real thing or the cheaper biochemical manufactured kind.

if you want an ego, hit vaporgalaxy.com luke is running a sale. you can even catch him in video chat.

as for needing to read more on the forums.

many of the members that offer help will have a mod or 20. like roober (heather) collecting every thing she can, lol.

the mods tend to take 10440, 14500, cr123a, or 18650 batteries. the numbers are the size and type of battery.

how the numbers work 14cm wide, 50cm long 0= cylindrical.

the 10440 is about the same size as the AAA

the 14500 is about the same size as the AA

a mod will generally be 3.7 volts or 5 volts. some do go as high as 6 volts and others have different selectable voltages.

all starter ecigs will be 3.7 volts.

those that go with mods tend to either want to add to their collection, want cheaper priced batteries, look for something that is their personal style, or want something with a higher or different range of voltage.

higher voltage = more throat hit and more vapor. not something a new vapor should jump right onto.

now you asked about what mg you should go with.

i would advise 18-24mg, personally i found it hard to stop till i hit 24mg.

every one is different though. someone that smoked non-filtered may perfer 6mg, another that smoked ultralights may find their sweet spot at 24..

i tend to tell people grab some of each, 3ml, that they think they would like and try them and see what they like best.

last thing you want is 30ml of something that just isn't giving you the nic level you desire.

normally if you can, a nice mix of pg and vg is great. pg produces more of a throat hit, vg is smoother and sweeter. I would recomment refilling your own cartos, since its cheaper that way and they last longer cause youre re-using them. As always though, ecigs are meant to be disposable over time. Attys usually last about a month, cartomizers about a week or two (sometimes longer) and batts it just depends... either way 800 dollars is extreme for a kit and some juice filled cartos. you got ripped off, big time. The vomiting may have been from an additive, I suggest trying some of the juices wordup sells, if any, just so you dont have to pay double shipping. Also, if you ever do go back to attys, try giving direct dripping onto the atty a try, it makes for a fresher taste and its just awesome. I hope this time around things go better for you. Hope you stick around, this is an amazing forum with equally awesome members :)

Thank you everyone! I decided to go with Wordup and buy the Ego! I wanted to buy the other brand as well that takes cartomizers, but they are out of stock in the mgs I wanted.I just don't have a clue what strength e-liquid to buy? I was on 8mg cartomizers before and am a 2 pack a day smoker.I also don't know the differences in PG, VG, and 50/50...any advise would be awesome! Thank you all :)

you don't need another brand

an ego is a 510 model.

go snag some 510 cartomizers and you're good.

one thing about cartos, it's best to wash them out before using. the rubber plugs give them a odd oder and taste.

i flush mine with water then let them dry in the back of a car window on a sunny day.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all the replies! It is very much appreciated :) I found one of the sites that states they are an American company,and even the juice is American made. Here is what it says and the name of it:

ProVape is an American manufacturing company started by several people in Washington state. We come from varied backgrounds but we combine our knowledge and strengths to create world-class products. We draw on years of experience in the consumer products industry, military electronics, engineering, computers and manufacturing. ProVape is proud to be an American company and we believe in quality American-made products.

I know I have seen more claiming this, I just cannot find them. Does anyone know about this company?

The company I was buying from

is Epuffer.com they were featured twice on the Drs. T.V. show. A starter kit 2 batteries a charger and 5 cartomizers are $119.99 and $139.99. The batteries are $39.99 each...$49.99 for a USB passthrough...$14.99 for 5 pre-filled cartomizers,and $29.99 for e-juice. Then there is a discount of 15% but there is also 12% HST and shipping is $25...but they messed up on my credit card by charging me $336 and I faxed them my credit card statement showing this,as they do not show these charges on their end.I am supposedly getting an answer tomorrow as to what happened,but am pretty pissed off that I have to wait,but the lady clearly remembers my order,she is nice and appologised that they could not do anything sooner. So I will see what she says tomorrow, but now that I here what the actual prices should be...I see I am really getting ripped off! As far as a ban in Canada...some companies are selling everything except the e-liquid...but Epuffer is in Canada and they sell the e-juice as well...so I don't know how they get away with it and other Canadian companies don't? I also am wondering about the propelyne glycol vs the vegetable glycerine and the 50/50 mixes...what are the differences? Also, due to the fact that I am a two pack a day smoker...how many mg e-juice do you think I should start with? Wordup sells the Ego correct? Do most of you prefer the non-cartomizers? I want to stock up so I don't run out again and have to start smoking again, so I want to make sure I don't run out again and have to start smoking again, so I want to make sure I get enough supplies.Thank you all for your advise it is very much appreciated :)

I wish I would have thought things out before posting the above company names. I have been on another forum years ago and I thought that you could delete a post at anytime. If it is possible to delete company names above, please let me know or it would be appreciated if the company names above can be deleted. As I don't think it is right for me to be mentioning other companies names etc. and anything that says Canada...It would be even more awesome if the whole thread on this could be deleted... Another stupid noobie mistake :rolleyes2: