My Fave Site To Pass On To The E-Curious

Good-ecig.info

A forum is awesome for answering e-cig questions, but for someone who had only just HEARD of e-cigs, they can be intimidating and overwhelming. Where to start??

This is my favorite site to send people who are very new to the e-cig or have not yet heard of it. There is enough information to get the basic idea, with links in case the user wants to learn more. In this way, the reader is not instantly overwhelmed with tons and tons of info, but has all the resources readily available. It gives a general idea of what price should be like, hopefully saving people the experience of being ripped off by a heavily marketed way overpriced model. It also does not endorse any particular site, brand, or model, which, IMO makes it more "trustworthy" in the eyes of a new user, because they are not trying to sell you anything, just spreading the knowledge.

That's great!!thumbsup.gif But there is one downfall......I didn't see VTF on the list.....one of the friendliest / helpful forums there is!!!

But I might be a little biased!!!! hrhr.gif

LOL I sent an email using the contact us link to let the creator of the site know about my comments and I mentioned that I wrote them on a few forums, including here-- so maybe he will check it out.